PDA

View Full Version : Is That Right

Anarchy99
07-11-2003, 07:08 AM
So magnavox has been playing with the speak-n-spell for a while and now thinks that being ahead of the key master is going to be overlooked :rolleyes:

nice dump, and congrats on the lead for now :Pokes:

by the way MK, can we get the stats to reflect our true contributions up to now

magnavox , I and some of the others actually have more contributed than the MK stats show, thanks

but just for the record I want all to know, THAT AT LEAST MK'S STATS WORK

otherwise we would be in the dark ages of where are production is at

thanks MK

and once again congrats to magnavox :|party|: :cheers: :|party|: :cheers:

the-mk
07-11-2003, 10:29 AM
I think my stats are right.

I take it hourly from there (http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/teams/details.php?team=Free-DC), so my stats must be right.

Leadership until 2003-07-11 02:00 (GMT +0100) Anarchy99
Leadership from 2003-07-11 03:00 (GMT +0100) magnav0x

Congratulations magnav0x :cheers:

But how could you type (http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/stats/viewuser.php?user=magnav0x) within 3 days so much? There are about 7 keystrokes per second ( 2,148,385 / (about 84 hours * 3600 (seconds per hour) ) ) and you must have type that 24 hours a day the whole time. Are you pulsing from two (or more) computers or why do I think that your stats are a little strange now?

Tell us the truth, magnav0x! :whip:

Sorry Anarchy, but the official stats are telling me the leadership of magnav0x too... but take it easy: I was overtaken by LA CHICA and now I'm 10th :mad: :cry:

Anarchy99
07-11-2003, 01:37 PM
tkc = 3,771,257 keys 1,101,025 clicks 110,037 scrolls

MK = 2,796,530 keys 1,036,270 clicks 85,863 scrolls

could you check it out and let me know if I am wrong

thanks A99

PY 222
07-11-2003, 01:49 PM
WOOT... At last somebody could overthrow that overgrown A99 on the top of the charts!

Way to go magnav0x! Keep the lead man! :D

magnav0x
07-11-2003, 02:05 PM
I have a production box that I do all my PHP and SQL work on, it's been collecting dormant keys for quite a while :weggy:

the-mk
07-11-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Anarchy99
tkc = 3,771,257 keys 1,101,025 clicks 110,037 scrolls

MK = 2,796,530 keys 1.036,270 clicks 85,863 scrolls

could you check it out and let me know if I am wrong

thanks A99

Which user are you talking about? You've said "MK = ..." that looks like your account, but what about the "tkc = ..."? The "MK = ..."-numbers are equal in my stats and in the official stats at about 20:50 GMT +0100

magnav0x: on how many computers do you have the TKC-client installed? There must be more than one... I don't think that you can't make over 2 million keystrokes in about 3 days :rolleyes: ;)

Anarchy99
07-11-2003, 03:19 PM
sorry MK, Ill clear it up

those numbers are mine

tkc = are the numbers tkc has for me

MK = are the numbers you have for me

they are different from each other and I was just inquiring as to why

but let me say I appreciate the effort you make for us stats junkies

and I am cool with being passed by magnavox cause its only fun with competition

but let me add that TKC better fix there site and stats soon or I wont play with them any more (my spoiled brat routine)

the-mk
07-11-2003, 04:19 PM
OK, I compared the numbers of my stats and the official stats, I didn't check every bit but it looks like all numbers are equal (especially yours anarchy; did you check it again until now?).

Some parts of the TKC-site are down, because that server has 100% cpu-load (and there is no dc-project running!), and it takes some time until the official stats site (http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/teams/details.php?team=Free-DC) arrives at my browser, so the site-admin disabled some features. IMHO it would be better to disable the webapi-features.

the-mk
07-11-2003, 06:25 PM
OK, now I've realized what you mean :idea:

There are two different numbers:

The total keycount (that is about 3,771,257 keys shown here (http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/stats/viewuser.php?user=anarchy99)) and the team contribution (that is about 2,796,530 keys here).

That is because you've typed about one million keys before you've joined the team.

If you would leave our team and go to another (or join as teamless user a team), you can't carry all your keystrokes/mouseclicks/etc to the new team, you must start from zero in the new team, but you total keycount still increases.

I hope you understand what I mean :crazy:

Have a nice day and continue keytyping! :cheers:

Anarchy99
07-11-2003, 07:26 PM
actually I knew that and am only typing these ridiculous questions to catch up with magnavox :Pokes:

thank you for helping me remember that I was producing for awhile before I joined the team

sorry for the screw up MK

thanks for the stats MK

and I would never leave this team, you guys would crumble and decay without my constant supervision :rotfl:

magnav0x
07-11-2003, 07:32 PM
actually I knew that and am only typing these ridiculous questions to catch up with magnavox

I waited many moons for a99 to say that :moon:

Anarchy99
07-11-2003, 09:08 PM
quit posting, you are hindering my climb back to the top of the heap:cheers:

the-mk
07-12-2003, 06:12 AM
actually I knew that and am only typing these ridiculous questions to catch up with magnavox :Pokes:

thank you for helping me remember that I was producing for awhile before I joined the team

sorry for the screw up MK

thanks for the stats MK

and I would never leave this team, you guys would crumble and decay without my constant supervision :rotfl:

Great to hear that things are cleared up and it's great to hear that you like my stats!

:cheers:

Moogie
07-12-2003, 10:49 AM
Your stats ROCK MK! :notworthy

And what's this about posting to increase your keycount? Why I've never heard of such a thing. As if I would ever stoop so low to do that. Not me. Nope I'd never do it.

While I'm posting, how is everyone doing? Have you had a good weekend so far?

Say..did I tell you how much I like your stats MK?

This team is the greatest.

MK...I see that you are slightly ahead of LA CHICA again.

Well, that's about it for now. Aren't you glad I'm not one of those who post to catch up to others? :D

:tempted:

Moogie
07-12-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by the-mk
Great to hear that things are cleared up and it's great to hear that you like my stats!

:cheers:

I'm glad to hear that too! :thumbs:

Moogie
07-12-2003, 10:50 AM
quit posting, you are hindering my climb back to the top of the heap:cheers:

You will never catch up to him! He is the KEYMEISTER! :)

Anarchy99
07-12-2003, 11:24 AM
I am the KEY-MASTER of all I survey (cant see far, blury vision and all)

I am the un-merciful god of my universe (its small but I got a deal on it)

and I will not be ignored (unless you are busy, I could come back later)

and you will all bow before me and give me proper respect (unless you dont want to )

so it is written, so shall it be done ( but we could do it later if your schedule is full)

it's good to be king (of your own little universe)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Moogie
07-12-2003, 11:29 AM
I am the KEY-MASTER of all I survey (cant see far, blury vision and all)

I am the un-merciful god of my universe (its small but I got a deal on it)

and I will not be ignored (unless you are busy, I could come back later)

and you will all bow before me and give me proper respect (unless you dont want to )

so it is written, so shall it be done ( but we could do it later if your schedule is full)

it's good to be king (of your own little universe)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can see this is a little plot to throw us all of course. You type away while we smile at your antics. :) It's not going to work! We are on to you.

:)

Moogie
07-12-2003, 11:30 AM
That reminds me, do we get more points when we copy and paste or quote? :)

Anarchy99
07-12-2003, 12:26 PM
copy and paste because you hit more mouse clicks that way :D

and your not on to me, cause if you were you would know that I have been doing this for a long time :D

I just wish TKC would get it together and fix there totally screwed up site so I can check my progress against the other key board freaks out there that I cant keep track of here :D

Moogie
07-12-2003, 12:30 PM
Heh..I've already gathered you've been doing this a long time.

Make no mistake...my next target is PY...but you are in my site. :)

PY 222
07-12-2003, 03:46 PM
Bah... I ain't afraid of you Moogie.

/me run and hide :help:

Moogie
07-12-2003, 04:45 PM
Be afraid.......verrrreeeee afraid....

MUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:smoking:

the-mk
07-12-2003, 05:24 PM
:harhar: I like those "be very afraid"-threads :D

Nice to see things like that :spank: or that :|punch|: or that :weggy: with keytyping :rotfl:

I'll get a :cheers: from IB's virtual, get some popcorn and watch your :machgun:keytype-fight :sniper: at primetime :jester:

:cheers: :drums: :banana:

Moogie
07-12-2003, 05:53 PM
Make sure you take cover. The battle between me and PY is going to get ugly. :shocked:

Don't be afraid. I'll protect you. :bonk:

Stand back and watch the :spank: of PY.

As I pass, I'll give him a :weggy: and you a :hifi:

PY: This is you last chance. :walking: away now or you'll be sorry.

:fireboun: :fireboun: :fireboun: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :whip: :whip: :whip: :swear: :swear: :swear:

PY 222
07-12-2003, 05:58 PM
NAH... Moogs, you don't scare me with all that trash talk.

I grew up in Asia, where trash talking was the norm. So come on sweetie pie, bring it on!

:help:

Moogie
07-12-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by PY 222
NAH... Moogs, you don't scare me with all that trash talk.

I grew up in Asia, where trash talking was the norm. So come on sweetie pie, bring it on!

:help:

:machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun: :machgun:

YOU'RE GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It must be noted the the actions of certain members of the Free-DC community are not necessarily advocated by all. In other words, I think Moogs forgot her meds again.

Bring on the :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

It's gonna be a heck of a stampede coming at ya PY :kiss: