Anarchy99
07-13-2003, 06:48 PM
I know beth133 will catch me before I get 7th:cry:

RD-tnt
07-14-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Anarchy99
I know beth133 will catch me before I get 7th:cry:

Now that sounds like the A99 I know

Just give up before the race even has a chance to get interesting....
I don't thing Beth has what it takes:Pokes: :cheers:

Dyyryath
07-14-2003, 01:10 PM
LOL! I never thought I'd see a post like that from A99! :spray:

Hmmm...maybe he just got a slow start today. He probably needs a little 'help' getting back to his usual, 'reality-be-damned' self. He needs someone to get him riled up a bit...

HEY A99 :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

cygnussphere
07-14-2003, 05:31 PM
OH Great!

I guy goes on vaction for a week and all Hell breaks loose!

My DF boxen all grind to a halt via client memory assimilation!:bang:

Chessbrain stat pages are gone!:bang:

I miss another round of Dyy making cool avitars for everyone.

Another thing! Does anyone here realize just how many threads / posts take place in the span of 8 days! Hows a guy suppose to catch up on 8 pages of new threads:cry:

Everyone seems to be trying too take over MY official duty of Harrassing A99!:bang: :spank:

And what the! I MISS A99's STATS being pink! :swear: :cry:

Not to mention the psychopath now has Marqee billing! and now wants to pick on the poor defenceless rag tag group of misfit boxen that are the FreeDC Hydra West (http://stats.zerothelement.com/cgi-bin/distributed-folding/render-user-detailed.pl?Id=17696) !:help:

Sheesh!

Whats next! Dyyryath leaving his work station (http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1122&highlight=PICTURES) in a mess?!:trash:

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm buring a bus in my back yard for THE END IS NIGH! :scared:

Anarchy99
07-14-2003, 06:45 PM
if RD-tnt would assimilate some power from he knows where, I wouldn't have to say things like "beth133 is going to catch me before I get to 7th place" :swear:

I would be saying "BOW BEFORE THE GOD OF ALL THINGS GREAT AND POWERFUL" you bottom dwelling belly crawlers:swear:

but nnnnooooooooooooooo I have to put up with insults and sarcasm from the huddling masses :swear:

snide remarks from the blind being led by the shining examples of the american educational system :swear:

commentary from the uninformed about the ya whatever news that happened sometime near that place that hoffa is buried :swear:

I am the omnipresent all powerful force that holds the threads of reality from being ripped apart by the ever-growing gap of unintelligent thought happening between the ears of the ungrateful followers who ride my coat-tails as if it was an "E" ticket ride at "WALLY WORLD" :swear:

so learn your places and stay there or I will place you in a spiraling nightmare that you will not recover from in this century or any other :swear:

thank you for your support A99:D

Dyyryath
07-14-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Anarchy99
thank you for your support A99:D

After a long, nearly incoherent tirade, this statement absolutely slays me! :D :D :thumbs:

cygnussphere
07-16-2003, 09:17 AM
nothing like being a speed bump uh A99...
top ten of FreeDc:thumbs:
From a team stand point Good job to who ever got Beth133 fired up again.:thumbs: