PDA

View Full Version : time to poke the at the sleeping giants

Anarchy99
07-25-2003, 07:48 PM
:Pokes:

hey, if the wannabe part time "o gosh" crunchers ahead of hydra west are gonna go so slow why don't you just concede that we are a greater power change your farms over to us and actually do some production :lmao:

or you can just pull over and let us pass so I can quit explaining to the onlookers that you guys aren't catatonic your just lazy:rotfl:

I mean really you guys if your not gonna try then turn off those speak-n-spells you try to pass off as computers and let the real power in this thing take over:lmao:

I mean jeez guys, taping a calculator to a box of junk your uncle the electrician left for you does not make you a threat so lets get real :rotfl:

do you guys serve a purpose or purposely serve?

c'mon lets see what you got :Pokes:

you want a shot at the title lets go:Pokes:

pick up the pace or move over:Pokes:

I haven't been this disappointed since they took pop rocks candy off the market:Pokes:

[judge smales]\...wwweeeellllllllllll I'm wwwaaaiiiiittttttttiiiiiiinnnnggggggg....[judge smales]

hydra west pr director A99

Chinasaur
07-25-2003, 09:32 PM
/me gets on the Wal-Mart Public Address system...

"Ah...uhm...*cough* ...*clearing throat*...ermm"...clicks off.

/me rekeys the Wal-Mart Public Address system...

"Mr. Anarchy99..attention in the store...will Mr. Anarchy 99 report to the Pharmacy please? Your Haldol prescription is ready for pickup.."

/me clicks off the Wal-Mart Public Address system and leaves the store....

RacerX
07-26-2003, 04:55 PM
Looks like Hydra West is back in the top 30. Should be top 25 by the end of the week.

In the words of Ash from Army of Darkness:

"Alright...................wwhhhhhhooo wants some?"

:spank: :Pokes: