PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to be a Millionaire

Fozzie
08-04-2003, 08:58 AM
I do and this week is the target so Sunk you are going to get passed pretty soon matey.

Wirthi you bwkaz are the next on the list after that.

See you guys very soon :cool:

wirthi
08-04-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Fozzie
Resistance is futile.
I don't think so :)

Fozzie
08-04-2003, 04:56 PM
The ether has swallowed all my weekends work so you are probably safe from me. 'Cos if I can't retreive all that effort then TBH I don't think I will continue.

Dyyryath
08-04-2003, 06:13 PM
Give it some time and see what happens. Did it give you an error message when you uploaded?

Fozzie
08-05-2003, 03:25 AM
Looks like it's all gone.

There was no error message the uploads went as normal.

Just nothing showed up.

Chinasaur
08-05-2003, 07:52 AM
Fozzie,

I'll donate a days worth of crunching on the XP2400 to help make up for it. Send me your handle.

Stick around.

Any way to upload more often from those boxes?

rsbriggs
08-05-2003, 10:39 AM
Fozzie,

Yeah - mention your handle. You might get some spare points donated....

We can't afford to lose ANY of our crunchers! ARS is beating us in the daily stats.

(Not by much, fortunately... Hopefully it will take them months to catch up at the current rate, and I'm planning on adding a couple more comps to help out...)

Dyyryath
08-05-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Chinasaur
Fozzie,

I'll donate a days worth of crunching on the XP2400 to help make up for it. Send me your handle.

Stick around.

Any way to upload more often from those boxes?

Yup, this place is a family, alright! I'd be happy to donate a couple of boxes for a few days to help make up for you lost work, too. :thumbs:

Fozzie
08-05-2003, 01:26 PM
but you all have your targets to meet and it will take a little bit more than 200,000 points to puncture all the tyres on my truck.

I've got them going with a fresh download of the client. hopefully no more screw ups and I'll be romping up the charts again. (If I ever romped up em before that is) :cool:

<sniff> I do appreciate it lads. <sniff>.

wirthi
08-05-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Fozzie
but you all have your targets to meet and it will take a little bit more than 200,000 points to puncture all the tyres on my truck.

I've got them going with a fresh download of the client. hopefully no more screw ups and I'll be romping up the charts again. (If I ever romped up em before that is) :cool:

<sniff> I do appreciate it lads. <sniff>.
Ohoh, resistance will be futile :)

Nice to hear you'r still playing the game!

Chinasaur
08-05-2003, 01:45 PM
Fozzie,

Heck with targets..your account..my account..all goes into same bucket :)

Luck mate

:cheers:

rsbriggs
08-05-2003, 01:59 PM
Yup - all goes into the FreeDC bucket... (Which happens to be filling up a little slower than the ARST bucket at this point. :mad: )

Might I make a minor suggestion? Do an upload or two early (like right now) to be certain that you are being credited for the points, before you accumulate a batch and dump them.....

Fozzie
08-05-2003, 02:09 PM
Looks like it is rediting this time.

Bizarre or what.

rsbriggs
08-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Probably the problem last-time was that someone from ARSTechnica snuck in and changed your handle when you weren't looking. :eek: :rolleyes:

Fozzie
08-05-2003, 02:24 PM
Some Goddamn Ars-hole.

j/k

No offence lads

gopher_yarrowzoo
08-06-2003, 05:21 PM
No Fozzie, you typo'd there
it's some Goddman sneaky Ars-hole....
No offence to any Team ARS reading this message...