PDA

View Full Version : am I the only one who gets it

Anarchy99
08-14-2003, 05:06 PM
let me ask you all this simple question........

have you ever been the unfortunate bystander who because you have evolved to higher plane of knowledge are tortured by the antics of individuals who, for lack of a better statement "butcher the hell out of something", attempting to perform a task that they are not equipped to handle.

I am one of those tortured souls who everyday is forced to watch helplessly as the level 7's of the world bumble around in the dark like unorganized ants at the blue grass rubber tree moving picnic in hayseed county. I can no longer in good conscience let this continue to be the way things are done.

let me first say that those of you who know me will understand the context in which this should be taken :rotfl:

I could not possibly produce one tenth of one percent of the amount that some of you can :cry: but when positioning yourself to confront and compete you must evaluate your degree of arrogance and begin multiplying by catastrophic numbers.:harhar:

lets for instance take a recent gauntlet challenge, the individuals involved have produced so much for so long that they have become complacent and lackadaisical about it.

first rule: never plan or organize before you challenge, just do it

second rule: never look over the competition to see if you can beat them, you wouldn't be challenging them if you thought you couldn't.

third rule: overconfidence overconfidence overconfidence, bring it goliath and I will beat you so bad you will be eating through a straw and re-learning the alphabet while drooling on a speak-n-spell.

fourth rule: NO RULES, all is fair in DC and WAR.

talking smack is your friend, lying is only wrong if it is a little white lie. find and use all power at your disposal and hide some production for a little cheap shot at the end.

and last of all, never ever be nice

once again never ever be nice

you are the un-merciful lord master of all you survey and that unworthy little peep of an opponent is nothing more than petrified turtle feces so let them know it.

trash talk was founded and perfected by those of us who can run faster scared then they can mad so let them have it.

and always let arrogance prevail, the other guy cant win so there feeble attempts at making their presence known is nothing more than the amusing scratch at an amputated limb that isn't there:dunno:

I am available for consultation or for a minimal fee of some DF output under my name will be happy to provide public relations updates for you at any time.

thank you for your support

A99

dragongoddess
08-14-2003, 05:28 PM
and your point is?:dunno:

Anarchy99
08-14-2003, 05:41 PM
I completely forgot to make one........

oh ya......wait........hhhhmmmmmmmm.........

OH here's one

making rules and and organizing the results of the outcome goes against the very nature of a challenge.....I think.......ya it does

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

it was humor my dear goddess, poorly put together and mindlessly presented but humor none the less and therefore by law is not required to have a point......I think.....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I believe that a true and noble challenge would be Anarchy99 formally challenging the entire DC community to a race and than in true psychotic nature asking them to surrender and accept my terms before the next hours update :spray:

see humor:thumbs:

A99

ps way to burst my bubble goddess you are indeed good at leveling hours of intense thought with only four words and a smiley :notworthy

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Richard Clyne
08-14-2003, 06:20 PM
The Anarchy99 we have all come to know and love.

Also I should mention he is the killer of poor defenceless farmboys. As they are asleep in the fields after a hard days work. :spank:

Anarchy99
08-14-2003, 06:35 PM
ya sorry about that :rolleyes:

side note, who hosted that I want to thank them for my new crack addiction replacement :rotfl:

and the above was truly humor (note to self more happy smilies)

cygnussphere
08-14-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by dragongoddess
and your point is?:dunno:

:whistle:

grandmother. ver 1.3
cooking ver 8.3
fishing ver 6.9
camping ver 8.5
hunting beta .05
boating beta .01
kayaking ver 3.0
Sence of Humor ver .001

:lmao:

:tempted:

:cheers:

cygnussphere
08-14-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Anarchy99
let me ask you all this simple question........

have you ever been the unfortunate bystander who because you have evolved to higher plane of knowledge are tortured by the antics of individuals who, for lack of a better statement "butcher the hell out of something", attempting to perform a task that they are not equipped to handle.

I am one of those tortured souls who everyday is forced to watch helplessly as the level 7's of the world bumble around in the dark like unorganized ants at the blue grass rubber tree moving picnic in hayseed county. I can no longer in good conscience let this continue to be the way things are done.

let me first say that those of you who know me will understand the context in which this should be taken :rotfl:

I could not possibly produce one tenth of one percent of the amount that some of you can :cry: but when positioning yourself to confront and compete you must evaluate your degree of arrogance and begin multiplying by catastrophic numbers.:harhar:

lets for instance take a recent gauntlet challenge, the individuals involved have produced so much for so long that they have become complacent and lackadaisical about it.

first rule: never plan or organize before you challenge, just do it

second rule: never look over the competition to see if you can beat them, you wouldn't be challenging them if you thought you couldn't.

third rule: overconfidence overconfidence overconfidence, bring it goliath and I will beat you so bad you will be eating through a straw and re-learning the alphabet while drooling on a speak-n-spell.

fourth rule: NO RULES, all is fair in DC and WAR.

talking smack is your friend, lying is only wrong if it is a little white lie. find and use all power at your disposal and hide some production for a little cheap shot at the end.

and last of all, never ever be nice

once again never ever be nice

you are the un-merciful lord master of all you survey and that unworthy little peep of an opponent is nothing more than petrified turtle feces so let them know it.

trash talk was founded and perfected by those of us who can run faster scared then they can mad so let them have it.

and always let arrogance prevail, the other guy cant win so there feeble attempts at making their presence known is nothing more than the amusing scratch at an amputated limb that isn't there:dunno:

I am available for consultation or for a minimal fee of some DF output under my name will be happy to provide public relations updates for you at any time.

A99

this actually made sence to me...:scratch:

calling shrink on phone now...:gone:

Oh never mind it was just :fart:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Paratima
08-14-2003, 08:48 PM
Meds.

We gotta get better meds. :gone:

dragongoddess
08-14-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by cygnussphere
:whistle:

grandmother. ver 1.3
cooking ver 8.3
fishing ver 6.9
camping ver 8.5
hunting beta .05
boating beta .01
kayaking ver 3.0
Sence of Humor ver 10.001

:lmao:

thats better
Sense of Humor ver 10.001 Sorry had to correct the spelling.

cygnussphere
08-14-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by dragongoddess
thats better
Sense of Humor ver 10.001 Sorry had to correct the spelling.

Sheesh:scratch: is that all? :bs: A guy throws himself in front of the bus and not even a scratch.:Pokes: :weggy:

gopher_yarrowzoo
08-17-2003, 10:32 PM
Hmm A99, Keep taking those meds... :D
Yup indeed a Guanlet is just that, We had a Seti 1 a while back and well It wasn't just like 2 or 3 people it was about 20 of us, in 2 Teams, Remember that Alpha, Richard and Co... I think we erm Won *just*

Hmm wonder what a SETI gauntlet would be like hmm need to ban the top 5 though unless they went on opposite teams...

A gauntlet is a case of getting a stable client and then CRANKING the output up as much as your Poor Processor / HD / Internet Connection can handle..
A guanlet can :trash: you PC if your not carefull but then again
a Guanlet is a Case of "Just BRING IT! :D"
Hmm

grandmother. ver 1.3
cooking ver 8.3
fishing ver 6.9
camping ver 8.5
hunting beta .05
boating beta .01
kayaking ver 3.0
Sence of Humor ver 10.001

Hmm there are new clients out that sort things...

grandmother. ver 1.5 - Stable and doesn't go off on a Tangent Every other weekend
cooking beta 9.2 - okay Still a Beta but a Stable beta
fishing ver 7.01 - hmm improves the "aim" a little
camping ver 10.0 - Hmm Fire Building Skills improvement ;)
hunting ver 1.0 - Hmm Aim taken into account :>
boating beta .5 - Hmm Dang Oar Protocol Still buggy but Improving
kayaking ver 3.6 - Hmm Avoid Rapid Function Fixed
Sence of Humor ver 11.04 - Hmm Rapid Improvement in Joke telling and "Getting" the punch line