View Full Version : condor, stark, and Scorpion

mr_mann
03-13-2002, 12:40 PM
i would like to make a public anouncement to invite you to join
TEAM JSI!! we need your help to beat the OTHER team! :D

please come and join us!

NeonBlack[JSI]
03-13-2002, 04:09 PM
scorp and stark were recruited by alpha_7 and myself. I know whose team they'll be joining :D

mr_mann
03-13-2002, 04:43 PM
you my sir and alpha are traitors to the name of JSI!

sTARk
03-13-2002, 04:57 PM
Hehe. I love the idea of people fighting over me :P

So whats going on? AM I allowed to join Team JSI?

Alpha/Neon?

sTARk
03-13-2002, 05:09 PM
Furthermore...I was looking at team jsi stats and you only have 8 members and mr_mann is not one of them.

Based on that why would I want to join Team JSI?

NeonBlack
03-13-2002, 06:48 PM
we're having a gauntlet in the free-dc team. so we're just making small teams. it won't involve joining other seti teams. it would be much appreciated if you would join Team Just Bring It. All you have to do is say you'll join in the Team Just Bring It thread.

And mr_mann I'm a maverick, a lone gunmen :P

mr_mann
03-13-2002, 09:39 PM
i still think you two should fight for your REAL name TEAM JSI!
remember where you come from!

Alpha_7
03-14-2002, 07:39 AM
LOL :)

Yeah Stark and Scorp, You are free spirits, read both the threads Team JSI and Just Bring IT and you decide which team you would like to be on... the Gauntlet only goes for 2 weeks, so start saving your units.. if you dont know how, then ask...

but it only counts the units Uploaded betweek start and finish dates.. so the bigger your stash ont he 24th the bigger headstart Just Bring It will have :PP

And my orginal team was Descenter's for Seti, many moons before I join JSI :)

So to prevent confusion I may like neon remove my [JSI] tag for the time being :)

Papa Shango [JSI]
03-14-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by mr_mann
i still think you two should fight for your REAL name TEAM JSI!
remember where you come from!

i agree, they should join team jsi instead of being traitors to the jsi name! :p

or they can do 3000 push ups with an elephant on their backs :rolleyes:

Alpha_7
03-14-2002, 08:19 AM
LOL :D Sounds painful

Well since you making such a big thing about Neon and I being traitors, I say we make it interesting. Lets see at the final outcome what would of happened if Neon and my totals where for team JSI instead of for JBI.