PDA

View Full Version : The official "TKC-server is back up" - thread

the-mk
08-31-2003, 05:36 AM
:cheers: to Apoch! He set us up a new TKC-server :cheers:

All best wishes are belong to him :cheers:

As of the http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/ mainpage:

08-30-2003 14:43:48
The Tiny KeyCounter service has been reanimated following the ultimate demise of the previous server and several weeks of reconstruction. TKC is now run on a brand new, top-of-the-line server, and we hope that this new hardware will greatly enhance the TKC experience.

All previous stats have been restored, although there may be some losses due to database inconsistencies. If you have any trouble please feel free to contact the TKC staff at keycount@piqsoftware.com. Portions of the TKC site may still report that the server is down for maintenance; if you receive this message please notify webmaster@piqsoftware.com immediately.

Thank you for your patience and support during the past few weeks, and thanks for continuing to use TKC.

As of their forums (http://www.piqsoftware.com/dev/forums/viewthread.asp?id=476):

The new server has been brought online. There are still some performance and configuration bumps to smooth out but they will be taken care of as time permits in the next few weeks.

Please let us know if there are any problems with the server.

Yeah! It's back! :drums: :elephant: :kiss: :fireboun: :cheers: :banana: :bouncy:

:notworthy APOCH :notworthy

Tell all the people using TKC that the server is back up!

cygnussphere
08-31-2003, 09:47 AM
Its going to be interesting to see who left TKC running all this time:D

:tempted:

:cheers:

wirthi
08-31-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by cygnussphere
Its going to be interesting to see who left TKC running all this time:D

:tempted:

:cheers:
I did! I did!
MEGA :dump: :dump: :dump:

the-mk
08-31-2003, 02:32 PM
I had it running too but I hadn't that big dump because I didn't write so much the last time. But my sister (outnow15) let it run until a few days because it gave her an error-message. She must have a massive :dump:

Let's wake up some big performers!
one, my sister, is on holiday, but there are many others!

What about Anarchy99??

Or magnav0x?

Moogie?

And all the others!

Where are you?

TKC is back

:Pokes:

Common!

I want to see some competition again :D

Anarchy99
08-31-2003, 02:56 PM
I although was very disappointed by the delays have some good news......

I left TKC on my computer and will no doubt have some interesting things for you too see

I will dump the laptop today and will dump the home pc if it goes well