PDA

View Full Version : Anarchy99 - That "Little Comp" of yours

Fozzie
09-01-2003, 02:47 PM
seems to have grown a bit.

Looks like you are getting serious matey.

Might have to slap you down a bit. :spank:

Anarchy99
09-01-2003, 05:29 PM
fozzie there was a time when I had the kind of power to tear off your muppet arms and pull the stuffing out of you :Pokes:

but alas I have very little if any to fight with now, but when the time comes that I am once again a super power I am going to find you splay you out and you will live out the remainder of your stuffed puppet life anouncing numbers and letters for the challenged youth of america on sesame street re-runs with Mr Snuffelupagus:Pokes:

remember if I had any more to give I would for two reasons...

1. it would help put ars in the rear view mirror for an indefinite period of time

2. would help humble the the little marianettes of the world

remember its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog:fight:

Chinasaur
09-01-2003, 06:25 PM
Ohhh...That's the saddest thing I've read in at least 3-5 hours....

BTW oh Master of Pscyhobabble ... You MAY have ONCE been a great and powerful Oz-type figure, wielding power far and wide while holding lives in the palm of your hand (in your mind)....but you have fallen. Where once you inspired un-checked hilarity at the tone of your posts, now all we are left with is the memory of your strange and bizarre meteoric rise and fall :(

Now....even "I" can have you on my conquest-0-meter as being lunchmeat ...

I know what it's like to have the "pharm" down, but it also sounds like you took a weeks worth of medication and now it's just sapping your will to fight and live.

"With a knick knack paddy-whack give Anarchy99 a bone..
Cause this old dog seems to be running home...."

"There is no joy in mudville tonight because Anarchy99 is down and out...." :rolleyes:

:cheers:

Anarchy99
09-03-2003, 10:27 PM
I am so close too robbing a bank or selling my roomates furniture and my microwave too make you eat those words:swear:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

if I could get more money I would sell blood but for now the best option is to be prepaid a few thousand to sell my body for medical experiments after my death :lmao:

but in the famous words of lex luthor from the super friends cartoon series "he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day" :swear:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

gopher_yarrowzoo
09-06-2003, 04:59 PM
Oh Mr A99 sir so your gonna by that nice 1.5Ghz Cyrix and OC the poor thing to the MAX, hmm I can hear them laughing even now... oh sorry I couldn't resist, GO get 'em BOY, time the Free-DC Bad A$$ was back and Biting:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :scared: