PDA

View Full Version : Hey Condor....

rsbriggs
09-16-2003, 10:31 AM
How much stuff do you have running FAH ???

Condor
09-16-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by rsbriggs
How much stuff do you have running FAH ???

Somewhere between 14 and 16 1.7 or 2.0 Celerons all in a comp lab.
Mostly 24x7 but someone occasionally turns one or two off.

Do you know that you have two accounts that seem active on Dyy's stats,
a "rbriggs" and another "rsbriggs" ?

rsbriggs
09-16-2003, 09:45 PM
Yup. Got that fixed. Should only have rsbriggs updating now. These things are kind of slow scoring, compared to DF.. I'm going to put everything on them over the next week or so as various other things finish up. See if I can get up in the team top ten, at least.

Sure would be nice to get out of that team 88th place rut we are in....

Condor
09-17-2003, 08:51 AM
You wont have any problem getting up there. It will happen sooner than you think even with the WUs taking a longer time. Just make sure that you are setup for the Gromacs units, the credit is significantly higher for them considering the time it takes to complete them.

Sure, I would like to see the team higher also, but this is a well supported project (including Google support) so I don't worry about it too much.

If you have not already, check out www.em-dc.com for a pretty good (windows) monitoring program.

rsbriggs
09-17-2003, 09:23 AM
I tried EM, but it's kind of, uhhh, too flashy for me - I can just pop up the console window if I want to see how things are going.

I'll have to see how consistent my scoring gets to be with multiple machines on it, currently it's really spotty...

I'm using the Beta and running the GROMACS units, except on a couple of Linux boxen that seem to have a SEGFAULT problem with the client. Darn boxen can't run seventeen or bust, either.

I don't get the google team thing....