PDA

View Full Version : Woot! Woot! new #1

guru
03-18-2002, 06:31 PM
I finally passed FoBoT. I seem to be having better luck at turning results then everyone else during this server crisis. I hope it will be over soon so we can get back to our stats wars on even ground.

guru

Paratima
03-18-2002, 07:35 PM
Holy Humping Macros, Batman! :eek: "Seem to be having better luck...". We guess so, we do. Nice run, Guru!

FoBoT
03-19-2002, 12:45 AM
congrats!

i could post a sob story about being out of town, and all the problems, etc

but i was going to get passed anyway :rolleyes:

good job! :D

IronBits
03-19-2002, 02:07 AM
guru you bandwidth greedy bastard! ;)
No wonder I can't do much ;)
Fandamntastic bud! :D

guru
03-19-2002, 12:13 PM
Maybe it's because of all my Unix clients. More clients equals more chances to upload. Also unix is more forceful when it comes to networking.

guru

Dyyryath
03-19-2002, 01:47 PM
Heh...

Go Go Guru Gorilla!!!

ColinT
03-19-2002, 03:37 PM
THis morning I harvested all my work and started up again. Initially each client uploaded a couple and then the server stopped accepting WUs - again. It always happens like this. What on earth am I wasting my time on this POS?

Please answer.

Angus
03-19-2002, 04:32 PM
Some work is getting through....

Regardless of how painful it is to have completed work sitting on your hard drives, we need to keep crunching - even if it is in -df mode.

3D-HQ has out-crunched us for the last four DF updates, and Ars Technica has out-crunched both of us for the same period. They are managing to get work through, so we should be able to figure it out.

So - let's get the team up to speed again and hope when tomorrow comes and the outage is over and the new server is online, we can resume kickin' butt!