PDA

View Full Version : server still down

FoBoT
09-24-2003, 07:53 AM
i am going to have to pull boxen (instead of adding) on this, the server has been out over 24 hours, i'll come back to it sometime in the future, perhaps during the next "slow" protein on DF

i hope the server comes back before my work expires!

rsbriggs
09-24-2003, 08:52 AM
Same here - I have days worth of blocks that can't be submitted due to the server being down, so I guess that I'm out as well....

Pascal
09-24-2003, 10:43 AM
Some of our members reported server connection problems during the last 36 hours, and they are going to leave the project, if the problem's aren't solved within an expected time period.
I hope, you're already working on a solution.

FoBoT
09-24-2003, 09:03 PM
:scared:
:swear:
:bang:

my boxen are connecting , but they are getting all reset to a new block!!! my work is gone!!! :bonk:

vacation time from SoB, i'll try again later, but this is a Bad Thing :trash:

wirthi
09-25-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Pascal
Some of our members reported server connection problems during the last 36 hours, and they are going to leave the project, if the problem's aren't solved within an expected time period.
I hope, you're already working on a solution.
Pascal, hint:
If that was supposed to be read by the project operators (like jjjjl), you'd better post it in the *official forum* (http://www.free-dc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=38) not in this free-dc team forum.

Feel free to take part in the discussion here, but remember it will most likely NOT be read by the project operators.

Wirthi