PDA

View Full Version : Howard's asking for a bit of help

Moogie
10-07-2003, 06:57 PM
Howard is getting ready to release the full Window's package for the new client and is asking for help.<br><br><i>We have had some trouble with it crashing on one of our test machines but I suspect it is the machine and not the code (works fine on Linux after all ) I've put up the updated binary (EXE only) <a href="ftp://ftp.mshri.on.ca/pub/distribfold/download/foldtrajlite.zip">here:</a><br><br>So please try it out (you still need to get the new protein through auto-update though). If I don't hear any major problems by tomorrow I'll post the full package in the normal location on the Downloads page.<br><br>thanks<br>__________________<br>Howard Feldman</a><br><br>The full thread is located: <a href="http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4351">here.</a><br><br><br><br>

Paratima
10-07-2003, 07:54 PM
A couple of us (at least) are running it.

rshepard
10-07-2003, 08:19 PM
I dropped the new .exe into the work boxen shortly after Howard posted that it was available-- they all seem to be running fine.:thumbs: :thumbs:

excaliber
10-07-2003, 08:42 PM
Whats different about it? Is it different from the one i'm using right now (got it about a week ago from the downloads page).

Thanks

rshepard
10-07-2003, 09:10 PM
I don't think there's much difference in performance-- I believe they were going to add in some timestamping in the error logs, things like that .

wirthi
10-08-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by rshepard
I don't think there's much difference in performance-- I believe they were going to add in some timestamping in the error logs, things like that .
Finally! If that's true, things are turning to the good side now ...

Moogie
10-08-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by rshepard

Definitely good news! :thumbs: