PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys

pointwood
12-28-2001, 06:20 AM
Nice way to disturb the Christmas peace ;)

I believe that if someone was going to create something like this, then you are the guys that can pull it off!

I don't know if I will join you (but I guess someone has to be at the bottom of the stats :D ) - right now I take a wait and see approach :)

In regards to the website what do you have in mind there? One site for everything or seperate sites for each project?

badsac
12-28-2001, 07:04 AM
Hey pointwood. This is a bit of spinout hey?

I've been doing D2OL lately, and I tossed up over whether to do it for Ars or for FreeDC. I ended up deciding to do D2OL here, and keep my participation at Ars confined to Seti. I'd like for Ars to get back to the good old days when there were just a few strong DC teams. This place taking over the weaker Ars teams could help that. Whether that happens or not will be up to the people from those teams. But it will be interesting to see what happens.

Anyway, whatever you decide to do, I hope we see you here regularly. :D

Dyyryath
12-28-2001, 12:55 PM
Hey guys, it's good to see you both around!

Pointwood: It's going to be one team with various sub-sections for each project. Each project section will have it's own news page, stats sections, and links (or possibly even frames) to their area of the forum.

It's going to be a bit before I've got it all up and running, though. I've gotten a little more ambitious than normal with this site and I'm trying to do something far more complicated and snazzy than I have previously. :)

Feel free to join up or just hang around! All are welcome here!

pointwood
12-28-2001, 06:14 PM
Hi again :)

It will be interesting to see what this ends up with.

I don't know whether I'll be staying at Ars or start folding for you guys - I can't decide at the moment. What I do know, however, is that most of the members you will get, most likely will be Ars members that decides to join this new and exicting thing.
How many people will follow you? That's very hard to say.

EDIT: Just a test of Mozilla!

Jammy
12-30-2001, 11:24 AM
Hey there pointwood! Nice to see you here . . .hey . . .