View Full Version : New Folks on Stats page

tim
10-24-2003, 05:49 AM
Welcome to:

Benoit Laine who brings 120 wu's,

BrandonRW who brings 709,

and

neonblack who brings 1026.

These are new people who just popped up this week on the team Free-DC seti stats page. Welcome, have a look around, feel free to participate.

NeonBlack
10-24-2003, 07:15 PM
yay my account still works

thanks for the welcome tim, or welcome back :)

i've just started doing some seti again after a pretty long hiatus. doesn't look like there's as much action as before, but i guess people are doing other projects.

:D

IronBits
10-24-2003, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the whole lot of ya! :cheers:
And to Beyond who brought 'stuff' with him which dropped him into 5th place :D

Nitrousine
10-24-2003, 10:04 PM
BrandonRW = me

but thanks for the welcome anyway :)

:cheers:

IronBits
10-24-2003, 10:25 PM
:spray: ;) :kiss:

tim
10-24-2003, 11:32 PM
:hifi: Good to know y'all.

:hiya:

Looks like right now we're at 121st place in the all teams category. We seem to be holding our own, almost. Maybe we should set up a perimeter defense?

:sniper: :flame: :machgun:

Taliesin
10-25-2003, 03:33 AM
:hiya: to all of you again. Well, perimeter defense... huh... shall I install a SETI client on my Macintosh SE ? hmmm... looks like I'm doing my best for now.

CU

Taliesin. (aka Benoit Laine)

tim
10-25-2003, 10:49 AM
Yes, there isn't the participation in SETI that there used to be. Folks get bored of a very stable client, I guess. ;) It's not the challenge it used to be just to keep it running.

Really, though, there's lots of DC projects around nowadays to get involved in, one to suit any interest. As for SETI, the folks at Berzerkely are gearing up for a major change in the client, or the method of changing clients, in their new system, BOINC, it's called. See http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/boinc_transition_plan.html for details. When it's started, I'm sure we'll be back to the :swear: :bang: that other DC projects complain about, at least for a while.

gopher_yarrowzoo
10-25-2003, 04:44 PM
Indeed, hmm but I just looked at the stats and someone's "lost" over 700 Units in 1 day that's right -709 I think it was.. hmm oh the days when we had a Gauntlet
eh IB oh wearer of the pink Tutu :D what was it oh yeah "Just Bring It" :P
Me "chasing" 2500 :>

tim
10-25-2003, 07:38 PM
What!? The stats aren't entirely accurate? :confused:

You mean my wu's don't really account for 350% of the groups' total? :blush:

I thought I was really burning & bouncing through those wu's. :fireboun:

:D