PDA

View Full Version : Strange End to Upload

Paratima
10-29-2003, 09:08 PM
This is on my sneaker-netters. I've transferred the whole DF directory on a thumb drive to a Win2000 machine. I navigate to the appropriate directory on the thumb and enter "foldtrajlite -f protein -n native -ut" and away go the proteins. When done, it displays:

Handle found. Using <myhandle>. To change, hit 'C' and wait 5 seconds...[NULL_Caption] FATAL ERROR: [067:001] FindPath failed in LoadDict
Hit Return

In error.log I find:

Wed Oct 29 20:51:36 2003 FATAL ERROR: [067:001] {mmdbapi1.c, line 1190} FindPath failed in LoadDict

Also, foldtrajlite.lock has to be manually deleted. Other than that, I transfer the files back & restart, all fine.

Brian the Fist
10-30-2003, 10:55 AM
On Windows, you MUST start the program with '.\foldtrajlite' (i.e. with the .\ in front) or you will get this error. Unfortunately this cannot easily be avoided.

tpdooley
10-30-2003, 05:15 PM
When I was playing around with C years ago, I was able to look at all the variables passed to the program. You're testing to see if there's no variables/parameters passed to foldtrajlite since we see the whole command line list of parameters spit out if we just type "foldtrajlite.exe" and hit enter.
Is it possible to test the first term and check for "foldtrajlite.exe" vs ".\foldtrajlite.exe" and either stop with an error explaining how to type it correctly - or update the path so that no errors get reported?