PDA

View Full Version : Problem with watermark

Mumps
02-09-2015, 06:34 PM
This has been annoying me for a while, but I only just now bothered to do the search to see if it was previously reported. :)

Seems there is a watermark on the stats pages that may be placed in a layer over the stats.

-= Bok / Gopher / AMDave (perl/PHP) © 2013 =-

Appears in white text, but the element is on top of the stats information. So whichever project happens to be underneath the location the watermark lands isn't clickable. In my case (http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=userbycpid&cpid=16a4a513fbbb77b756173c6d1cf16b44), that's on Enigma at the moment. It's annoying, but thankfully doesn't exist on the stats6 versions of the pages. :)

Just thought I'd finally mention it.

PS: I just noticed this currently only seems to be a problem with Firefox 34.0 under Ubuntu. It's not a problem in Firefox 35.0.1 on Windows.

Mumps
07-20-2015, 09:56 AM
This has been annoying me for a while, but I only just now bothered to do the search to see if it was previously reported. :)

Seems there is a watermark on the stats pages that may be placed in a layer over the stats.

Appears in white text, but the element is on top of the stats information. So whichever project happens to be underneath the location the watermark lands isn't clickable. In my case (http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=userbycpid&cpid=16a4a513fbbb77b756173c6d1cf16b44), that's on Enigma at the moment. It's annoying, but thankfully doesn't exist on the stats6 versions of the pages. :)

Just thought I'd finally mention it.

PS: I just noticed this currently only seems to be a problem with Firefox 34.0 under Ubuntu. It's not a problem in Firefox 35.0.1 on Windows.

Well, it was a problem with the way FireFox 34 was handling your footer. Mustn't have liked something with the way the html was formatted. I just upgraded to Firefox 39 and the problem has gone away. I did note the problem doesn't exist on the stats6 versions of the pages.

Bok
07-20-2015, 02:21 PM
I've seen it occasionally under chrome too actually, but I tend to stay in stats6 most of the time now anyway.