PDA

View Full Version : Hey A99 - The Return

Fozzie
11-26-2003, 09:26 AM
I know you colonials like cheesy titles.

I see you A99 slacking just when I am giving you a chance.

No I am begging you to take this opportunity to catch up and make it a more gritty battle, muppet to maniac.

So what's the deal A?

I know your power was only granted on a temporary basis.

Is this the end of my favourite fanatic?:Pokes:

Anarchy99
11-26-2003, 11:04 AM
I have found new employment with a more stable work enviroment, which means I lose some of my power for good (cant steal cycles from my old boss :rolleyes: )

I am also losing my roomates 2 comps to gifts to relatives so I am having to go on life support for a little while :(

but I will write to santa and I am sure he will give me the power to crush anyone on the fozzie list ha ha ha

but it looks like Chaos might catch you and rip off your arms for me :cheers:

but he might not have the deep seeded hatred for you that I have but I will convince him that you are the enemy :cheers:

are you out there Chaos, let me know which of us you will side with so I can continue to fuel my dislike for dumb bear puppets :cheers:

by the way Chaos I like your name, you should talk to Dyy about an avatar :D

ps

I hate you fozzie

Fozzie
11-26-2003, 01:37 PM
I was hoping 2004 would be fueled by a close run with you.

I'm out of commission until the new year myself but hoped that would have you in close quarters for some insult hurling contests.

Oh well I'll just look forward to roadkilling Ghost when i get back to crunching, as long as this protein is gone.

gopher_yarrowzoo
11-26-2003, 06:35 PM
Hmm oh ya mean your BOTH gonna give Lil me some time to catch up to you :crazy: :jester: :crazy: :jester: :crazy:

Fozzie
11-27-2003, 03:18 AM
You'll need about 50 GHZ to get here in a month or 2