PDA

View Full Version : foldtrajlite.exe crashed and no error listed in error.txt!

Jammy
04-02-2002, 01:20 AM
OK . . .I am working (thesis) on my XP 1900 and a popup informed me that an error had caused foldtrajlite.exe to close and that I would have to restart it.

I looked inside its folder and the error.txt said nothing but the date,:

========================[ Apr 1, 2002 10:17 PM ]========================

BTW >>> W2K, 512 DDR Ram, AMD XP 1900.

Jammy

Brian the Fist
04-02-2002, 09:23 AM
Is this reproducible? What was on the screen when it crashed exactly? Does it happen on just one machine or many?

Jammy
04-02-2002, 01:09 PM
Howard, no, it seems that I could not reproduce this error. I do not remeber exactly what was on the screen because I was working in Word 2000 at the time on my thesis, and all I saw was something "blinking" down on my Task Bar.

When I stopped my typing and clicked on the blinking thing (???) it infdormed me that foldtrajlite had stopped due to some kind of error, as I said I did not think at the time to write the words down as I was working on my thesis.

Anyway . . .as I posted above, I only got this message in the error.txt:

THREE TIMES! Nothing else. This only happened on one machine, my XP 1900 running W2K.

Jammy

Originally posted by Brian the Fist
Is this reproducible? What was on the screen when it crashed exactly? Does it happen on just one machine or many?

DATA
04-02-2002, 09:55 PM
I have this very same problem on 3 systems that will not run the client successfully - in win98SE and XP have a scren capture of the 98SE one and i will forward it too you - also might have a copy of the shut down report on the Win XP machine - will rake the HD to see where XP dumps this sort of thing - in anyone knows would be obliged to be advised as XP puts so much crap on the hdd it unbelievable

was putting down to the systems needed a OS reload :D they probably do been 9 months since last reload