PDA

View Full Version : GIMPS account missing

rshepard
01-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Looks like there's a problem with the GIMPS stats. The direct link to our ranking indicates the account does not exist, but it is stiill available through the individual account display at PrimeNet :confused:
I've dropped an email off to George Woltman to see if we can find out what's up

rsbriggs
01-16-2004, 07:40 PM
Thanks! I sure that we all were doing some serious double takes when we started seeing:

"FreeDC not found in ranking list
(account has not produced results or does not exist)"

Darkness Productions
02-12-2004, 05:01 PM
rsbriggs -

I'm slowly moving over to GIMPS to help out. I'm just bored with DF, and GIMPS is definitely interesting. I'm also looking at getting some better stats setup for us.

I'll keep you posted.

magnav0x
02-24-2004, 12:15 AM
Woohoo some stats for GIMPS would probably get more peoples attention on this project. I had somehow forgotten about it. I think I'll grab me a prime or two :D

Darkness Productions
02-24-2004, 09:30 AM
Good to know someone else wants to come over and play :)

There's quite a large number of exponents that have been reserved by someone on the team, though the machine hasn't checked in for quite a while. I've been running some of those exponents to get them cleared out a bit.

magnav0x
02-24-2004, 11:43 AM
How exactly do I manualy grab some of the exponents that are left over. I have already have exponents on theses boxes, but I'll help clean up the mess when they are done.

Darkness Productions
02-24-2004, 02:08 PM
You can add them to your worktodo.ini file. Just add them at the end with the same line setup as the ones above it. Then manually communicate with the primenet server so that it will know you've taken them.