PDA

View Full Version : DF Free-DC Gauntlet stats thread

the-mk
01-25-2004, 03:53 PM
Hi!

As I've mentioned in some earlier threads, I've set up some stats for the gauntlet between subteam US and subteam Empire.

You can find them at http://the-mk.dbestern.net/gauntlet/

I'll grab the http://anteater.blueprint.org/teampages/team5.txt file and fetch data from the people that joined the gauntlet. I grab them 30 minutes after odd hours in GMT (like 1:30, 3:30, ...).

If you'd like to see the last update time in your timezone go to http://the-mk.dbestern.net/timezone.php and set your timezone (cookies need to be enabled).

I only will and can track people who are on team FreeDC on DF. (I could track people from other teams to, but that is too much work for me at the moment and I will not implement such a feature! Sorry folks!)

At the moment those stats are BETA-stats! They'll turn to "official" stats when the gauntlet begins. A question to the subteam-captains: when does this gauntlet start officially? (I'd like to know, because I have to reset the data for the gauntlet)

I've added those people who postet in the subteam US or subteam empire thread and whose nick on DF I knew.

Subteam US are the following people:
- Anarchy99
- MrTRS
- Darkness Productions
- magnav0x a.k.a. FreeDC Hydra Central
- magicfan241
- Xp a.k.a. xp blackdragon (I hope that's right)

Subteam Empire are the following people:
- Fozzie
- Gopher a.k.a. gopher_yarrowzoo
- Red Willie a.k.a. willy1
- tak22
- wirthi
- alpha
- the-mk
- Thor
- Splinkio

Cygnussphere I think you wanted to join subteam Empire. What is your nickname on DF? I'm sorry I didn't find you!

I can't track Welnic for subteam Empire because he isn't on Team FreeDC. If you want to join the gauntlet I'd like you to join Team FreeDC. After the gauntlet is over you can go back to your team (if you want to).

If someone wants to join the gauntlet after it begun, he must be on Team FreeDC and only the workunits from the joining date will be counted (that means he starts from zero)

If there are some questions about these stats, please post here!

Fozzie
01-25-2004, 04:21 PM
the Gauntlet isa to Start Feb 1st as you can tracj stats without the need for us to use the changeover for it.

However I still feel the next changeover would be the best time to start as there is less of a chance of offline boxen being kept over for the start of the gauntlet.

I don't know if XP Blackdragon is the same guy as Xp. So this needs clarification.

Also unless Team US really wants a good kicking they better find some more recruits as form looking at those signed up you are down a great many GHZ.

the-mk
01-25-2004, 05:21 PM
If you want to know: [Gauntlet WU] = [number of WU at the moment] - [number of WU at the start of the gauntlet]. So my stats do not depend on protein change over or something like that. I can start them from zero when ever I want to.

Yes, subteam US needs some more firepower! Where are you, IronBits, Dyyryath, Beth, PCZ, FoBoT and all the other big hitters? We need some competition!

If someone wants to join a subteam, please do it in this thread or PM me,
info I need is: nickname on DF Team FreeDC and subteam affiliation (US or Empire).
(it's easier for me to track this thread or my PMs instead of 4 or 5 threads and all the other things)

magnav0x
01-25-2004, 05:56 PM
As far as I know Cyg crunches under the Free-DC Hydra West tag along with RacerX

Richard Clyne
01-25-2004, 07:02 PM
the-mk:thumbs: :notworthy

You seem to have the stats side of things sorted.

All we need is the start time and end time agreed by both captains. :Pokes:

cygnussphere
01-25-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by the-mk

Cygnussphere I think you wanted to join subteam Empire. What is your nickname on DF? I'm sorry I didn't find you!

:scratch:

Any One in the Lower Orders Of DF (http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5360)

What consitutes lowers?

Sub Top 10?

:tempted:

:evil:

:cheers:

Welnic
01-25-2004, 07:50 PM
Okay, count me in.

(pointwood: It's just for the gauntlet. Really. ;))

xp blackdragon
01-25-2004, 08:02 PM
I was on team anandtech but I join free dc 2 hours ago are you
happy now
fozzie:Pokes:

cygnussphere
01-25-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by magnav0x
As far as I know Cyg crunches under the Free-DC Hydra West tag along with RacerX

I can neither confirm nor deny my association with FreeDC Hydra West.:evil:

the-mk
01-26-2004, 02:47 AM
OK, resetted stats and added the new people.

Subteam US:
- xp blackdragon :hiya:
- Anarchy99
- MrTRS
- Darkness Productions
- FreeDC Hydra Central (a.k.a. magnav0x)
- magicfan241

Subteam Empire:
- Welnic :hiya:
- FreeDC Hydra West (a.k.a. cygnussphere)
- Fozzie
- Gopher (a.k.a. gopher_yarrowzoo)
- Red Willie (a.k.a. willy1)
- tak22
- wirthi
- alpha
- Thor
- Splinkio
- the-mk

Looks like subteam US needs more firepower! :haddock: Common Anarchy99, do some recruiting!

pointwood
01-26-2004, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Welnic
Okay, count me in.

(pointwood: It's just for the gauntlet. Really. ;)) As long as you afterwards join our TSF gauntlet named "till Phase II ends", I have no problems with your participation in this gauntlet :jester:

Anteraan
01-26-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by pointwood
As long as you afterwards join our TSF gauntlet named "till Phase II ends", I have no problems with your participation in this gauntlet :jester:

Let me guess, that's kind of like the TLC gauntlet named, "Until SETI ends", which as we all know...is RIGHT around the corner, like, anyday now - maybe next week even. :p

the-mk
01-26-2004, 10:08 AM
I deleted the FreeDC Hydra West account from the gauntlet stats because I think it belongs to RacerX and not to cygnussphere. Sorry, my fault...

Originally posted by magnav0x
:confused: And what's the truth? Please clarify! :confused:
So cygnussphere, what is your handle/userid/nickname on DF if you still want to join the gauntlet?

Richard Clyne
01-26-2004, 10:39 AM
As long as you afterwards join our TSF gauntlet named "till Phase II ends", I have no problems with your participation in this gauntlet :jester:

:spray: Didn't realise youguys had a team in DF :D :p ;) :bonk:

willy1
01-26-2004, 11:34 AM
Good one ^^^^

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

pointwood
01-26-2004, 01:10 PM
Of course we do! Does that mean you're going to join us? :jester:

Richard Clyne
01-26-2004, 01:30 PM
Of course we do! Does that mean you're going to join us? :jester: