PDA

View Full Version : Stage 3 stats available...

jonnyw
01-26-2004, 12:04 PM
and unfortunatley we're in second place

http://www.chessbrain.net/stats/

so we're gonna have to ramp it up fr the WRA on friday.

Don't think individual stats are ready yet :(

magnav0x
01-26-2004, 01:02 PM
Here you go guys. It's not finished, but I don't have time to add in potential threats/conquests and weekly data gathering at the moment. This was done as a request by CJ so the press would have some numbers to look at and track. As always jump on over to http://www.chessbrainstats.com and visit my new stats which hopefully and fill some of your stats hunger until either I can finish them up or Dyyryath converts his own engine. Not much, but I think it'll help.

**EDIT **
Stats have been changed to update daily (until I'm able to contact CJ again and find out if the raw data is updated daily or hourly).

FoBoT
01-26-2004, 01:21 PM
is it true? is zarf now on our team?
:drums:

magnav0x
01-26-2004, 01:28 PM
Double checked my data to make sure it wasn't a glitch :crazy:

It's true :thumbs:

cygnussphere
01-26-2004, 02:27 PM
:shocked:

Did some one recrute him?

:tempted:

:evil:

:cheers:

magnav0x
01-27-2004, 07:39 AM
Well the stats should have updated last night, but obviously the stats didn't update on the official page.

/me wonders if CJ forgot the cron job

Needless to say, my stats WILL update (er I hope any how) when the problem is rectifyed on the offical servers.

PY 222
01-27-2004, 07:25 PM
I've just joined the team.

So, look out for me! :D

cygnussphere
01-27-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by PY 222
I've just joined the team.

So, look out for me! :D

:hifi: :thumbs:

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

:tempted:

:evil:

:cheers:

willy1
01-30-2004, 01:13 AM
The Official stats are updating again :)

Magnav0x - are yours updating?

PY 222
01-30-2004, 03:02 AM
Thanks for the heads up willy.

I can see myself already. Woohoo! :cheers:

magnav0x
01-30-2004, 07:41 AM
Sorry guys, was at work, I've changed my cronjobs to update hourly (assuming CJ set the files to update hourly, I haven't a clue how often they will update. He told me "more often") for todays big event. I also found a problem in the update scripts where it wasn't updating machines correctly if they already existed. Hopefully everything will be fine for now on. I'll wait around for about 30 mins for the next scheduled update to make sure it's working ok before I call it a day and get some sleep. After all, it's my birthday today :|party|: