PDA

View Full Version : Finally--- An Update from the WRA in Denmark

rshepard
01-28-2004, 10:06 PM
From CJ:

Hello,

We finally arrived in Denmark this afternoon! For us… that’s the good news! The less fortunate news is that our luggage was stuck in France, and we have two core systems missing. We expect to see the computers later today!

We have excellent support here in Denmark and will have what we need even if our systems do not arrive. We already have replacement systems in the works... As we say: The show must go on!

I believe that the current issue with the Linux release on some systems is the result of the need to have both static and non-static versions. I’ll release an update in a few hours in our experimental forum.

When our primary development machines arrive, I can release an official set of versions. Four files, two (static / nonstatic) for i568 and i686.

The network is currently idle… because of our missing systems. We hope to have the machines in place later today.

- CJ

cygnussphere
01-28-2004, 10:11 PM
/digs toe in dirt...

ya beat me too it:bang:

:D

:tempted:

:evil:

:cheers:

rshepard
01-28-2004, 10:20 PM
Oops, Sorry...
Kinda got caught up in the excitement....
:D

willy1
01-29-2004, 12:33 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEE-HAW !!!

My client is crunching - finally.

PY 222
01-29-2004, 02:45 AM
WOOT WOOT.

I am firing on all cylinders!

The only problem is that I am not showing up on the stats page since it has yet to update from January 26th.

So lets hope that whatever I am doing right now will go directly to the Team! :smoking:

FoBoT
01-29-2004, 09:10 AM
i'll try to get as many systems as possible setup before leaving work today

Paratima
01-29-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by FoBoT
i'll try to get as many systems as possible setup before leaving work today Me, too. Thanks to PCZ, I now have P.I.P. (Pharm In Place) :D

Paratima
01-29-2004, 11:48 AM
Did the SuperNode die or is it me? :( It would REALLY be nice to be able to test...

PY 222
01-29-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Paratima
Did the SuperNode die or is it me? :( It would REALLY be nice to be able to test...

I guess they ran out of work.

Oh well, activity is now down to 0 again.

FoBoT
01-29-2004, 12:16 PM
:bonk:

gack!

i am reluctant to spend the time to set these up without knowing if they are going to do anything :haddock:

willy1
01-29-2004, 12:50 PM
The SuperNode seems to be bouncing up and down as CJ gets ready for the big show.

All my clients start working each time it comes back up, no need to restart them (Windows CLI).