PDA

View Full Version : Missing MM from Subs - 2.5M - and more.

MarkRBright
01-07-2017, 06:25 AM
Not sure if this is an oversight, a bug or confusingly deliberate, but it seems to me that all of the straight numeric breakpoints/MMs in the full blown stats are reflected in the Subs except for the 2.5Ms. Should there not be a Sub2.5M?

There is also an argument to be made for the SubTop10's, SubTop100's etc - it seems to me to be sometimes harder to get high ranks in sub-projects than projects due to the sometimes erratic nature of WU availability. That said perhaps it could be done in the same way as SquarePants and MiRBs and just accumulate the subs top numbers into the non-sub total. That could have the effect of making it more confusing, or as some seem to prefer - adding some level of mysticism to the stats ;-)

Oh and while I am on about it how about a very simple and straight-forward SubProjects!

All of the above should of course contribute nicely to Squarepants and be eligable for MiRBs/Maxwells etc.

Just trying to be consistent here ;-)

Bok
01-07-2017, 02:10 PM
I will look into adding these today.

MarkRBright
01-11-2017, 08:03 PM
That's some excellent work there Bok - thanks for taking the time to do it.
I am still inclined to think there is some justification for SubTop10's 100's and 1000's. What do you think, or have you just not had the time yet?
Cheers and thanks again.