PDA

View Full Version : project-orca.net down

the-mk
02-09-2004, 05:34 AM
I can't pulse since a few days.

I can't reach their website.

project-orca.net is down.

I don't know if it is just temporary or for ever.

Good bye Project Orca (I'll uninstall the client...)

wirthi
02-09-2004, 05:41 AM
I just noticed that, too.

I don't know how long the server's been offline; I've only got 2500 keys in the buffer so it can't be offline too long. I'll check a few further days ...

Wirthi

the-mk
02-11-2004, 05:03 AM
The server is still down...

Maybe it has gone forever?

the-mk
02-24-2004, 04:51 AM
Wirthi told me some minutes ago that project-orca.net is up again.

But I'll leave this project, because I have enough counters in my taskbar :D

If anybody wants me to support the Orca Free-DC-stats @ the-mk.dbestern.net again, please post here.

wirthi
02-24-2004, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by the-mk
Wirthi told me some minutes ago that project-orca.net is up again.

But I'll leave this project, because I have enough counters in my taskbar :D

If anybody wants me to support the Orca Free-DC-stats @ the-mk.dbestern.net again, please post here. Yes, I was able to post my buffered keys (200.000++) some minutes ago. Homepage is back online, too!

Enough counters? Three (Orca, TCK, BMT) are not nearly enough. I have no counter to count how often I visit free-dc. I have no counter for my heartbeat, I have no counter for my breath, my cups of cofe, the times my computer crashes or I'm shot at UT matches. 3 are definitly not enough :)

Wirhti

the-mk
02-24-2004, 06:37 AM
Two counters are enough for me at the moment (TKC and BMT)!

A good counter for computer crashes may be the www.uptime-project.net. There you can see the uptime of your computer and the number of restarts.

A counter for visiting free-dc.org would be interesting, maybe Dyy could implement such a feature into the site :D

3 are definitly not enough :)
[TRASH-TALK]
:crazy: And I think the world is not enough :crazy: once is not enough :crazy: enough is enough :crazy:
[/TRASH-TALK]

wirthi
02-24-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by the-mk
[TRASH-TALK]
:crazy: And I think the world is not enough :crazy: once is not enough :crazy: enough is enough :crazy:
[/TRASH-TALK]

[TRASH-TALK type="continue"]I don't thing "enough is enough". Everytime I look somewhere else, some people vanish[/TRASH-TALK] Very tough insider :D

Don't try to figure that out. Won't make any sense except to the-mk ;)

Wirthi

Moogie
02-24-2004, 08:37 PM
Just started TKC up here at home on the main boxen...I have my eye on a certain target. :D

the-mk
02-25-2004, 01:10 AM
That certain target is not me :D

Wirthi, I'd better speed up, but there will be some time before Moogie catches up, because there is a big gap to fill...

:sleepy: so, I'll go to bed again :D

PY 222
02-25-2004, 02:31 AM
I've had TKC running again on my machine but its been a while since I've uploaded any keystrokes.

My buffers are around 300k. So I will wait till I reach 1 meeeelion before I let em rip. :dump:

the-mk
02-25-2004, 05:03 AM
My buffers are around 300k. So I will wait till I reach 1 meeeelion before I let em rip. :dump:

Wow, that'll be an uberdump :D

Good luck :thumbs:

I hope your 'puter doesn't crash! :rolleyes:

wirthi
02-25-2004, 05:45 AM
*Uh-oh* Guess I'm the target. I must be typing faster from now on ;)

Good to see there is some interest again.

the-mk
02-26-2004, 04:03 AM
I think that TKC is the only interest... you wirthi, my sister and me are the only ones who do mousetracking with BMT...

Hmm, I'll have to do some programming to increase keycount in TKC :D