PDA

View Full Version : With this new, slow protein...

Anteraan
02-11-2004, 05:27 PM
...some of you have received a stay of execution, so to speak -- but you haven't gotten that pardon from the Governor yet either.

Behold your future ---> :flame:

gopher_yarrowzoo
02-11-2004, 07:14 PM
The Future is Mine for the Taking... Oh and I Will take it..
BEHOLD the power of the Gopher Rocket Train.... another 2 down and still rocking along..... Bring IT on boys.... Show me what you got...

Fozzie
02-12-2004, 04:36 AM
the train may have ideas above it's station. :p

Anteraan
02-12-2004, 12:19 PM
<pictures Gopher at the keyboard, tweaking BIOS settings, all the while chanting his mantra, "I think I can, I think I can.">

gopher_yarrowzoo
02-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Hmm Fozzie yeah the train was costing too much, me now back in the rocket car - much more comfy :p

Young Man.. It will work.. it's not a case of I think it will, IT WILL

Richard Clyne
02-12-2004, 06:23 PM
With only four weeks before gopher passes me in his rocket car I think it's time I throw a spanner in his works ;)

Anteraan
02-13-2004, 01:17 AM
Well, Richard, whatever you have done seems to be working. It's early, but you're already outproducing El Gopher on this protein 281k to 209k. I guess if he is going to run you down and bridge that 4.2 million point gap, he needs to start by outproducing you. :p

Speaking of Gopher:

"Young Man..."
Young man? Are you referring to me, or are you singing that Village People song again? :jester:

magicfan241
02-13-2004, 12:23 PM
Well, this slow protein has pushed my overtake date for Sir Target Butt to 2045, but I'll get him before then, I think, in some project or another.....

magicfan241

Richard Clyne
02-13-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Anteraan
Speaking of Gopher:

Young man? Are you referring to me, or are you singing that Village People song again? :jester:

How did you know gopher was in to the Village People. He is even known to dress up like them. If I remember correctly the indian outfit is his favourite :D:spray:

gopher_yarrowzoo
02-13-2004, 05:14 PM
Richard - I will RK you for that....
Antereen - Don't get ideas above your station Jnr!

magnav0x
02-13-2004, 05:45 PM
I stopped running DF about 2 weeks ago to help out with D2OL and I'm still trying to figure out where the hell my rogue box is that produced 321,816 points in the last week.

gopher_yarrowzoo
02-13-2004, 05:55 PM
magnav0x Hmm Rogue box far away - hmm slow too sounds like a 1.6Ghz Processor hmm ah it's that heap in the corner (no not that corner the other corner :D)

oh and Mr Clyne / Antereen - Have a look at this...
Notice something

Richard Clyne
02-13-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by gopher_yarrowzoo
oh and Mr Clyne / Antereen - Have a look at this...
Notice something

Nope :D :moon:

willy1
02-13-2004, 08:44 PM
Looks to me like 'The CLyne' is kickin' yur butt there, Gopher-dood :weggy:

Anteraan
02-14-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by willy1
Looks to me like 'The CLyne' is kickin' yur butt there, Gopher-dood :weggy:

Yea, that's what I'm seeing too, since the protein changeover anyway. I brought a graph of my own. :idea: So bring it on, you Gopher/Village Person/whatever you are! Step on up into the thirties and join Robert and I for a fun 3-cruncher :fight:

gopher_yarrowzoo
02-14-2004, 04:37 PM
Erm Richard, Antereen erm EXCUSE ME! hmm just looked at current figures on The Dyyryath's Stats page erm Im uploading more work than both of you

VILLAGE PEOPLE!!!! God Damn you Richard you WILL PAY for that remark!
DO I look like a freaking dancer / singer / whatever from the VILLAGE PEOPLE!! No I Do Not... Only Person that we could say that of has Retired from DC and only then cos of the pink tutu...
So Yeah I'll bring it on... Hey Fozzmeister when is this Guantlet gonna be running me wanting to kick some butt
To Willy - yeah okay you got more firepower than me
To Antereen & Richard :moon: :moon: :moon: :jester:

Chinasaur
02-14-2004, 05:05 PM
Hey GY,

Richard didn't make the Village People remark...Anteraan did.

:cheers:

gopher_yarrowzoo
02-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Yeah Chinasaur be RC repeated it in a quote :p
hmm *kicks network* hmm