PDA

View Full Version : hmmmm

fRaGgLe
12-28-2001, 05:38 PM
So, if I want to crunch for you guys, I have to start again.

I leave my 26K WU's at ARS, where I have crunched ~24K, and start on zero, with an inception date of today.

Sorry.

I am proud of my WU's and of the heritage that my association with SETI/TLC/ARS has.

I will not be joining the Seti team here.

As it is wildly difficult for me to swap my work machines to another prokject, and just as hard for me to swap my user name/id on each one they stay put.

At home I could change, but I am something of an all-or-nothing kinda guy.

./frag

JTrinkle
12-28-2001, 05:44 PM
Frag,
thats fine with us... we aren't trying to rape members from other teams.

If your on one of our teams... fine
If your not... thats fine too
it makes no matter to us.

IronBits
12-28-2001, 05:53 PM
frag, no need to jump ship my fellow canine friend!
/me wags tail

"WE", the five of us, will not leave the Ars Seti Team and still support it very much.

"WE" will not transfer our points from Ars Seti Team, we haven't left!

I still host Seti Team Lamb Chop at dBestern, and will continue to to do so, until zAmboni tells me he is unhappy with the free service and moves it elsewhere. He and Seti are welcome to stay here, and I am very proud he selected dBestern to host it! :D

No where have we stated that we would leave Ars Seti Team. In fact, in the Seti Forum, I made that perfectly clear right up front!

Once a dog, always a dog :)

WOOF ! :D

the_dog
12-29-2001, 07:06 AM
a dogs life is a beautiful thing
:D

i like the forum here.the format is different but i can get used to it

its like a whole new set of street corners to hang out on:D

DOG

rstarr
12-31-2001, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by the_dog
a dogs life is a beautiful thing
:D

i like the forum here.the format is different but i can get used to it

its like a whole new set of street corners to hang out on:D

DOG

IronBits....That was a great reply to your once a dog always a dog! :)

kurtconi
01-19-2002, 09:18 AM
The Gauntlet is in its first day and we dogs are behind by over 100 already.

Looks like we have those funny talking spam cans right where we want them.:D

Kurt
pack bitch.

mr_mann
01-19-2002, 10:29 AM
they need to hookup with us :D the dogs belong here :D

fRaGgLe
01-22-2002, 06:21 PM
I thought that the dogs would be re-united for the gauntlet.

Apart from my borg-a-box weekend run, I see little activity that says the dogs stand a chance on this one

mr_mann
01-22-2002, 07:27 PM
thats why they should move all their stuff over here :D
if they cant make it in the next gauntlet

fRaGgLe
01-22-2002, 09:06 PM
Has it actually occured to you that the vast majority of people are not actually interested in switching to a different team ?

I for one am not, I joined TLC with only a couple of thousand WU's I am close to 30K at the moment, and have no intention of switching to any other team.

Free-dc has divided a community un-necessarily already, and it is therefore not sticking to what I understood where its intentions, that is providing an independent DC rescource, as soon as it has its own teams it loses its independent status, and becomes another ARS or [H].

As far as I am concerened the formation of a free-dc team for any project is not a desireable move.

I will not be joining, and I will leave you to it. I came to figure out what was up with the dogs.

As for my role in DC stuff, I am quitting, yes thats right, hanging up my boot-disks, and calling it a day, I am pig sick of it all, and only a few of the people keep me connected to #distributed.

I have a gauntlet to fight, and a target to reach, and that will be that, there will be no more once I reach my target, maybe a trickle of WU's designed to hold my status, but that will be it.

The majority of my kit has either already been sold, or is in the process of being sold. It was a fun ride, but frankly I am tired. I have way better things to do with my time and my money - most of them involve two-wheel hooliganism, but thats my business.

over and out (real soon), oh and MrMann - no, you cannot buy any of my kit.

IronBits
01-22-2002, 09:20 PM
Well frag, I hope you keep a boxen or two busy at all times. I to have had to kill the farm for sky high prices for electricty here in California. It sure puts the dampers on the spirit. I will keep the Servers running to support the teams and the DC effort, that's the best I can do. I refuse to give away what amounts to a boxen per month for electricity :( We have lost some big home farmers in the last 6 months... Joker, Colin, myself, and now you. :( Thanks for all that you have done and contributed! :)

Have fun with your new 2 wheeler, you deserve it! Keep the rubber side down and the shiny polished stuff topside :D

mr_mann
01-22-2002, 09:34 PM
geez its not like i was being serious man!

you dont need to leave DC !
you are a DC pimp and need to stay :D