PDA

View Full Version : Chessbrain user stats fixed.

magnav0x
02-21-2004, 06:15 PM
Ok guys they should be alright now. If you notice any other problems please let me know.

PY 222
02-21-2004, 06:22 PM
Thanks magnav0x. You rock dude.

Now, is there any possibility in getting hourly stats in?

Just curious.

magnav0x
02-21-2004, 06:26 PM
I just talked to CJ about it. Right now his systems aren't configured to run hourly like they were before. He said he will look into it today and shoot me off an e-mail tonight. I'll have an answer for you then. Now off to fix a problem with the CPDN stats.

willy1
02-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by magnav0x
I just talked to CJ about it. Right now his systems aren't configured to run hourly like they were before. He said he will look into it today and shoot me off an e-mail tonight. I'll have an answer for you then. Now off to fix a problem with the CPDN stats.

CJ posted a new announcement this morning.

- Realtime stats updates twice per hour.
- Fullstats (http://www.chessbrain.net/stats) updates one per hour.

If you're generating your own stats and rely on the Realtime text file stats please keep in mind that the *.txt files will very likely get compressed to a stats.tgz file in the *near* future! Send me an email if this is going to be a major problem for you: cjus@chessbrain.net

w00t !!

Dyyryath
02-22-2004, 11:39 AM
This is good news. :thumbs:

I may use ChessBrain for the 'test project' for my next gen stats system...

PY 222
02-22-2004, 03:46 PM
I love it.

Can't wait for you stats guys to get your engines started on this! :cheers:

Thor
02-25-2004, 03:28 AM
@Magnavox

Your stats don't seem to update quite right...
For me it doesn't show any Last day nodes and it doesnt seem to update the total nodes quite right....

Maybe you can have a look at it....

Greets Tor

magnav0x
02-25-2004, 09:07 PM
Thor, maybe I'll get to it this weekend. I have a big test tomorrow morning, but I'm considering starting on the rewrite of the stats engine for hourly stats this weekend.