PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Team MacNN

Shaktai
04-05-2002, 12:26 AM
This looks like too much fun to leave out the Mac Users. Hi to everyone, and thanks to Free-DC for sponsoring this forum. :cool:

ColinT
04-05-2002, 12:43 AM
Yeah, you guys are stinking up the place at Ubero. I came here to escape from Team MacNN:)

FoBoT
04-05-2002, 01:01 AM
hi

Shaktai
04-05-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by ColinT
Yeah, you guys are stinking up the place at Ubero. I came here to escape from Team MacNN:)

Hey, now that I am no longer working on Ubero, you can stop falling behind quite so fast. Actually, I was never one of the big producers there. Just did my share before moving on to Folding @home and now here. I think your lead here is safe for the time being. :D I am only going to put one machine on this project for now, but reserve the right to change my mind later.

Scotttheking
04-05-2002, 02:09 AM
Hey colin, I'm stinky :)

Shaktai
04-07-2002, 07:56 PM
Okay, I like this project. I changed my mind and am putting all my 'puters on it.

Team MacNN now up to 18 members (16 active). # 63 in just over 3 days.
:cheers:

Scoofy12
04-08-2002, 12:58 AM
Macs? bah! You'll never stand up to the awesome power of my linux cluster! bwaaaahahahahahaaaa! :spank:

<dodges flying little round mice>:rotfl:

Shaktai
04-08-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Scoofy12
Macs? bah! You'll never stand up to the awesome power of my linux cluster! bwaaaahahahahahaaaa! :spank:

<dodges flying little round mice>:rotfl:

Nothing wrong with Linux, it runs very well on macs.

:haddock:

jbcool
04-08-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Shaktai

Hey, now that I am no longer working on Ubero, you can stop falling behind quite so fast. Actually, I was never one of the big producers there. Just did my share before moving on to Folding @home and now here. I think your lead here is safe for the time being. :D I am only going to put one machine on this project for now, but reserve the right to change my mind later.

I decided to follow you lead and only put one machine (after another) :D on the Distributed Folding project. I thought that this project was a better use of my resouces than Ubero or RC5.
I am going to try to catch up with you before you catch up with ColinT. That should be what maybe a few weeks. :rotfl:

Hey it's all great fun and maybe there will be some good that comes out of it that will help everyone. :party:

Shaktai
04-08-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by jbcool

I decided to follow you lead and only put one machine (after another) :D on the Distributed Folding project. I thought that this project was a better use of my resouces than Ubero or RC5.
I am going to try to catch up with you before you catch up with ColinT. That should be what maybe a few weeks. :rotfl:

Hey it's all great fun and maybe there will be some good that comes out of it that will help everyone. :party:

Whoa!!! I just looked at your numbers and you are really crunching. I think I need some more boxes. (my electric bill is WHAATTT?????) :eek: