PDA

View Full Version : Chasing Pack

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-05-2004, 08:55 PM
Anyone Chasing me on Free-DC, I got one thing to say....
Bring It ON....
oh yeah and those ahead of me, Prepare to be RK'd :beep:
I'm prepared to :fight: and I'm gonna :whip: them Boxen to da Max.....

Anteraan
03-05-2004, 10:32 PM
You'd better pick it up, big man, because you have a rearview full of rampaging Austrian in DF. That said, the two of you, along with Scoofy12, are due for some good RK work in the next few weeks. I'm thinking there are few things you'd like better than to change Richard Clyne's initials to RK. :p

Gopher it!

rofn
03-06-2004, 05:01 AM
ARRRRRR :)

so bring it on....

:beep: you is a bit confusing...

never know when you dump your packets in daily...and how much it will be...

we will see who's gonna get ahead

i always wonder why there is no proxy solution for df...

all those clients always connecting to upload the data...
should be enough when it does that every two hours or so...

or a simple proxy server collecting all the results from the clients and uploading it every two hours would just be a sooo nice feature...

hm..

rofn

Moogie
03-06-2004, 08:35 AM
All I can say is bring it on! :D:elephant:

the-mk
03-06-2004, 09:50 AM
Austrian DF power :thumbs:

Bring it on! :cheers:

or a simple proxy server collecting all the results from the clients and uploading it every two hours would just be a sooo nice feature...
Such a feature would be great! Something like the distributed.net personal proxy...

rofn
03-06-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by the-mk
Something like the distributed.net personal proxy...

exactly my thought ;)

rofn

Anteraan
03-06-2004, 12:39 PM
True to his word, those in front of him are merely RK fodder. In addition to bwkaz, Ponky, Richard Clyne, Chinasaur, and Free-DC Hydra Central (all of which he is projected to pass this month), there is...me. Based on current weekly production, Gopher will hunt me down on July 8, 3769(!!) :rotfl:

I'm not making this up. I'm dead serious. Check out Dyy's stats and see (12:00 update). With his daily gain of 12, I have a mere sliver over 1765 years to respond. I think I'll just pack it in now. :p

The real point of this thing is (for once) not to rag on Gopher (after all, he's making good on his word, and he is outproducing me), but instead that conquest/threat numbers can be so hilarious if you catch them at the right times. It's fun to find unexpected entertainment in DC. Then again, that's why I chose Free-DC. Thanks again for the stats, Dyyryath! :thumbs:

Keep crunching everyone, let's keep those cows at bay! :help: