PDA

View Full Version : Warning to Ponky, Chinasuar & Mr Clyne etc..

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-16-2004, 06:09 PM
Hey Rofn, keep trying ya might get past me yet...
Ponky - Your my Next Target
Chinasaur better warm something up to run this protien or else you gonna get Flattened...
Oh Richard - Don't think I Can't Catch you....
Move Over Gopher Express Coming Through

Moogie
03-16-2004, 06:20 PM
Goooooooo gopher!!!!!!!! :D

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-18-2004, 06:13 PM
<Borging Refit>
1 Target Roadkilled Ponky
Dang it ROFN you are gonna be Road Kill fer Over taking me...
Targeting Scanners have locked on to next Target Rofn, Aux Scanners locked on to Richard Clyne & Chinasaur
Hmm I might get a double or triple Road Kill lol
oh and Hydra Central I got a Torpedo for you

Moogie
03-18-2004, 07:58 PM
/me check her rear view mirror.......

rofn
03-19-2004, 04:29 AM
wait till the weekend...then i'll flash in my N2O and you will go nowhere baby :D

*harr*

rofn

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Nooooo Not NOS (that there be cheating)... REF he's cheating
hmmm (time to borg a few more machines - hijacks mates network :> he don't need it :P)

Rofn in other words Kiss Ma :moon:

rofn
03-27-2004, 04:28 AM
gopher? whats up?

it looks like you pushed the nos button for too long and blew up your engine... :Pokes:

i even can't see you in my rear view mirror anymore....

or did you fell into a coma cause of my exhaust gases??? :rotfl:

:moon: :jester: ;)

rofn

the-mk
03-27-2004, 08:35 AM
:rotfl: :harhar: :rotfl: :spray: :rotfl:

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Minor problem - 56k Modem upload....
Bandwidth problem to upload site... I kept dropping and because I got 3 PC's 2 on remote and I upload them all through 1 line.. (Im now just waiting for ADSL to go live)... Im only uploading a fraction of what I normally do
result - current buffer @ 2300+

Richard Clyne
03-27-2004, 07:49 PM
Don't believe your problems will go away with ADSL being installed. I had approx 350 generations buffered. Started Friday evening and it has taken me up until now to get get down to approx 70.

Click upload and maybe get 1/2 dozen sent before no repsonse, sometimes that may go to 10-20. If lucky that has gone to 32 before no repsonse message.

Good luck getting them buffered generations uploaded. Your 56K modem is giving you all your going to get at the moment.

Anteraan
03-27-2004, 09:17 PM
^ is absolutely correct - I'm having the same issue with my cable connection.

rofn
03-28-2004, 12:21 AM
dunno but in the last days the situation here is getting better...
didn't had to buffer files since 3 or 4 days now and the upload is going faster then in the beginning of this flux protein :P

even my backup clients, who are running @ lowest priority for not losing cpu time during the slow upload procedure....dont crunch that much any more...

rofn

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-28-2004, 05:28 PM
yeah well Im just waiting for my ADSL account to go active...
Hmm getting the units up, It also doesn't help that I think my helpers are having the same trouble as me - Im noticing a lot of dead periods (maybe the servers have gone down)