PDA

View Full Version : the-mk, you're on the clock

Anteraan
03-17-2004, 02:44 PM
Your 1 million point warning has passed, and with the speed of this new protein, you've got 2 days, tops. :Pokes:

rofn
03-17-2004, 04:33 PM
come on mk...leave the senseless rc5-72 crunch which never comes to an end and get back to the good work...

don't let me loose my believe in the austrian df power... :D ;)

rofn

the-mk
03-18-2004, 04:18 AM
OK, I must do something!

Actually I wanted to finish the RC5 gauntlet and move back to DF... :geezer: But now my rank is in danger :scared:

OMG I need to take actions! :fight: It'll be only a matter of time and I'll be back!

:cheers: AUSTRIAN DF POWER!!! :cheers:

Wouldn't we need Wirthi for our Austrian DF Power? Wirthi? Wirthi? Where are you?? Common! Join DF again and lets kick some Arses and Cows! :jester:

rofn: what about building a one-handle subteam called "AUSTRIAN DF POWER"? We would have to start from scratch, but we could kick some serious butts :D PM me if you're interested

the-mk
03-18-2004, 04:29 AM
OK, actions taken:

Downloaded the client, wanted to set it up, but :scared: :scared: :scared: where is my handle?????

anteater.blueprint.org is down and I don't know my handle :swear: :swear:

Where can I find out else what my handle is?

rofn
03-18-2004, 04:42 AM
pm you buddy...

except on the clients handle.txt....no where else i think :bang:

Thor
03-18-2004, 05:28 AM
In your conifirmation email you got from the df-hompage the first time you registered....
unless you ereased it....

Greets Thor
(Who has already buffered up his daily output of the last protein after aboout 2 hours:scared: )

the-mk
03-18-2004, 06:07 AM
Thor! You are the man!

Now I have my handle :D

Moogie
03-18-2004, 06:27 AM
Great to have you back in the fold the-mk! (no pun intended)

Hey..I'm sure there was a thread about this but what kind of new car do you have?

Thor
03-18-2004, 06:29 AM
Sometimes the solution is so easy :rotfl: :cheers: :rotfl:

Thor

the-mk
03-18-2004, 06:53 AM
@Thor: Thanks man!

@Moogie: I'll fold offline for a time... If I can see some stats I'll change to online...

And about my car: it is a Ford Focus Traveller TDCi (a diesel) and I like it very much :blush: 100 horse power and 5 liters on 100 kilometer consumption (later I could tell you how much in miles and gallons that is :D)

If another one is asking about my car I'll start a special thread therefor :)

Anteraan
03-18-2004, 12:19 PM
Moogie, I've seen the pics, and it's a nice little wagon. I have a Protege5, so I can appreciate the genre. the-mk, I'll send you some pics in return here soon. I'm glad to see that you are "back in the fold" as well. Now come out fighting. Let it be written -- I plan to RK you with my first upload, whenever that might be. :p For the team's sake, I hope you are up to foiling my plans. :thumbs:

BTW, that fuel consumption comes out to ~48 miles per gallon. Also, nice work there, Thor.

the-mk
03-18-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Moogie
Great to have you back in the fold the-mk! (no pun intended)

Hey..I'm sure there was a thread about this but what kind of new car do you have?

There was no thread... but now there is one: http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5888