PDA

View Full Version : Dispatching Shadow ships to intercept Ambassador Kosh!

The Sub Human
03-30-2004, 01:34 AM
Predict Intercept in 4.5 days, before Kosh can make it to the Vorlon Empire with the vital DF info!:D

Chaos Rules!:moon:

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-30-2004, 07:08 AM
Con: Captain Intercept course laid in...
Full Power, Mr Venson... Engage...
Time To intercept 16h
16hrs later
Captain there he is...
Red Alert!
Torpedeos armed
Fire All Torpedos then make like a footballer and Dive...

The Sub Human
03-30-2004, 05:17 PM
Con: Captain, we've got incoming torpedos!

Release Decoy noise makers.

Make bowplanes up 20 degrees, Depth 200 Meters. Get above that thermocline layer!

Engine room slow to 150 rotations.

Course change 90 degrees to Starborad

Rig for silent running......................................................

Con: Torpedos have lost contact continuing in a spiral search pattern........

Con: Torpedos dead in the water.

Close one Crew.

Resume intercept course, make depth 800 Meters.

Engine room make 300 rotations.

gopher_yarrowzoo
03-30-2004, 06:39 PM
Con: topedeos missed sir
Captain - get him and fire a full spread (use the new quantum targeting system ones)
Con: Aye, Tubes 1 and 4 are away, tubes 2 and 3 in reserve
Good Track on 1 and 4... Firing 2....... Firing 3....

. o O (Good Luck to the other captian)...

The Sub Human
03-31-2004, 05:17 PM
Con Sonar: Captain four fish in the water! Active pinging... Sir, they've locked on!

Engines make emergency revolutions!

Helmsman, full bow planes up! Release decoy's

Crew prepare for emergency surface, this is not a drill! Repeat this is not a drill!

Prepare for impact!............... :scared:

:swear: Arrrrgghh! We've been hit!

C.O.B.,Damage report!

Sir, main power relays out, Reactor modules 1-14 offline, leaking coolant. Helm control offline. We're on emergency power. Bulkheads 7 and 8 flooding. Fire in the machinery room! We've lost 8 crewmen! :bang:

Right, Send out the fire crew, get that fire under control now!

Torpedo room, transfer crew to bulkheads 7 and 8, help with flood control!

Engine room, get those reactor modules back on line NOW!

Get me the chief mechanic. Chief, re-route power to auxillary mains. If we can get 90% power back online, we can still get the Vorlon.

{Man, I tripped two mains, woke-up and all of my systems were dead in the water. Got to re-distribute them to other areas of the house!}:help:

Chinasaur
03-31-2004, 05:43 PM
You have no chance to survive..Make your time!

The Sub Human
03-31-2004, 05:54 PM
Oh we'll survive, Good can't exist without evil! Mark my words, The Sub Human will be back!!! Curse you Gopher! :D :spank: :jester: :crazy:

The Sub Human
03-31-2004, 07:49 PM
After a few harrowing hours we've managed to power up 2/3 of our reactor modules and boost efficiency by 10-25% to boot! Kang, our chief tactics officer has "suddenly" remembered that he has access to secret Klingon cloaking technology which we will now employ to avoid embarassing situations like that just experienced.:moon:

Should be up to full power within the day!:|party|: :|party|:

The Sub Human
04-01-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Chinasaur
You have no chance to survive..Make your time!

Looks like you're right Chinasaur; this client has yet again tested the limits of my patience on both the execution and on the scientific levels. I don't have the time to keep baby sitting my machines. :swear:

Sorry team. :(

I'll be heading back to DHEP then. :|party|:

prok / The Sub Human

Chinasaur
04-01-2004, 09:48 AM
:(

gopher_yarrowzoo
04-01-2004, 02:48 PM
Several Hours later...
Con: Captian - I don't believe it she was crippled totally... but looks like we've saved the Volron for now as he seems to be heading home, maybe for more repairs or maybe he's heading on a Different course..
Captain: Dang though we had him... hmm at least those new torpedeos work... Send word to the fleet...

Open a channel:
To Enemy Vessel - Dang what a good fight hmm thanks for letting us test those new torpedos btw :) hope we don't meet again
... # cut scene to Robocop # There could be trouble # end cut #

Kosh
04-03-2004, 12:40 AM
Shadows? Where? What's going on?
Leave for a week and still manage to somehow fend off a shadow attack. Thankfully my ships are conscious and able to fend for themselves. And of course Gopher pulled off that excellent preemptive strike, thanks! Didn't even have to dig that wretched planet-killer out of hyperspace.

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving, although I've thought about that myself. With university the way it is sometimes I don't bother to check on my clients for months.

Best wishes and best torpedoes,
Kosh