PDA

View Full Version : Alpha_7 is missing in action...

Alpha_7
04-10-2002, 10:18 AM
Hi to all..this is Katie, Alpha's (Craig) fiance.....
just to let you all know that he has suffered a minor mental breakdown :bang: and wont be on here for awhile, just thought i'd let you know... hopefully his seti will still be sent in :confused: ..and he is sorry that he will miss the end of the gauntlet...:( :cry:

p.s he is sorry to be stranding team jbi...:spray:

Dyyryath
04-10-2002, 10:26 AM
Hey Katie, tell Alpha not to worry and to take it easy and come back whenever he's ready. We'll be happy to have him around again! :thumbs:

Papa Shango [JSI]
04-10-2002, 10:36 AM
sorry to hear that katie :( i hope he gets well soon :)

mr_mann
04-10-2002, 01:20 PM
hes taking this college and seti thing way too seriously!

slow down alpha breathe with me! :D

Darkness Productions
04-11-2002, 08:20 AM
I am starting to feel the same way as Alpha_7 is... I have a feeling that once I move my machines over to TLC, that I won't be hanging around here or on IRC for a while... I skipped out on work yesterday because I had class-work to do, but then never did the class-work because I'm literally feeling depressed. Then, the boss called, and told me that "we need to talk tomorrow". Oh shit.... I guess life goes on though...

Richard Clyne
04-11-2002, 10:39 AM
Sorry to hear this Glen. Craig and yourself are valued members of this team and the forum.

But if you both feel a time out is required we will have to accept that, not matter how hard that will be. Your effort put in to the team is appreciated.

All I can say is again thanks to the both of you for giving so much time and effort in to this team and all the best in the future whatever path you choose to go.
:cheers: