PDA

View Full Version : New Member Needs Help

Dyyryath
04-24-2004, 04:21 PM
I got an email this morning from Smelix. He's trying to join the project under Free-DC, but can't seem to make it work. He sent me the contents of his config file, but I'm not sure if he wanted me posting it here.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about this project. Can somebody else here give him a hand? I'm sure he'd be happy to send his config (or maybe post it here) if anyone can help him out...

Xilman
04-25-2004, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Dyyryath
I got an email this morning from Smelix. He's trying to join the project under Free-DC, but can't seem to make it work. He sent me the contents of his config file, but I'm not sure if he wanted me posting it here.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about this project. Can somebody else here give him a hand? I'm sure he'd be happy to send his config (or maybe post it here) if anyone can help him out...

Please ask him to contact join@nfsnet.org

Paul

Helix_Von_Smelix
04-25-2004, 10:20 AM
i am running it okay, the problem i am having is. I can't seen to join FreeDC team, and i would like two user names merged.
Other than that all is ok i think.

I would like Helix Von Smelix merged with Helix_Von_Smelix, am waiting for tonights stats update to see if i am in the correct group.