PDA

View Full Version : Two offamychains?

the-mk
04-25-2004, 04:19 PM
Wow, am I drunk? :drink:

There are two OffAMyChains in the stats (http://stats.distributed.net/team/tmember.php?project_id=8&team=26268)....

I don't know if they reactivated it with their new stats-box, but usually you can retire a email-address and move the points to a new email-address....

But it's great to have some members redundant in the stats :D :jester:

offamychain
04-27-2004, 03:12 AM
Yeah, I noticed there's 2 of him too. Guess during my switch-over, I screwed up something. Haven't exactly figured it out yet. They BOTH appear to be making stats & shouldn't be able to do that, the way I have them set up.

Maybe there's a great fan of mine out their somewhere.:D :D :D

Or an imposter.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'll get it figured out sooner or later & merge them into one. May have to E-Mail 'em.

offamychain
05-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Fixed it...or I hope I did. I was going through Bok's proxy as "offamychain" under a "Hotmail" addy. I set up my own proxy after coming here & also changed to "OffAMyChain" with an "Arkwest" addy.

I thought I had retired the other one, but one Linux client was still set to the old addy. If I did it right this time, the "offamychain" should merge into the "OffAMyChain"

Confused yet? ? I am.

the-mk
05-06-2004, 12:37 AM
Yes, I'm cowfused :D

I still see two offamychains... maybe we'll need to wait for their next stats run...