PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo! Top 100

magnav0x
04-29-2004, 03:20 PM
Just hit 100th place overall in EON :|party|: Now if I could just catch that pesky Beyond. Seems any time I put another box on the project he puts two :cheers: Oh well I'm all tapped out now :bang:

I think rjkc4 over at USD is trying to take me out of the top 10 daily producer list too. Come and catch me if you can! :beep:

Bok
04-29-2004, 03:40 PM
:thumbs:

The only way is up!

Bok

offamychain
04-29-2004, 04:16 PM
Great. We should be able to catch them if we maintain this production. All of my machines have been practically dead for a couple days because of an electric outage, but they'll be back 100% sometime tonight.
We have around a dozen active members on Eon, & could use a few more. It appears they're running out of options. There's 3 or 4 people holding the project together & nobody else appears interested. A "Jetwash" has joine their team, but from the looks of his instant very-high production, I'd guess he's a one-time USD member that went back or a current one that has switched names. A somewhat common occurence there.
They've also started playing with one of their nodes on Eon, something that has never been done, so they've already noticed they're in trouble here.

POUR IT ON!!

Bok
04-29-2004, 04:16 PM
hey mag,

just for that I added another feature to the stats.

Project Rank milestones :)

here (http://stats.open-dc.org/eon/Free-DC.org)

Bok :D

magnav0x
04-29-2004, 05:14 PM
Woot!

Milestones Today for Free-DC
magnav0x has reached the top 100