05-08-2004, 02:51 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119372,00.html
:moon:

Paratima
05-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Kids today! :rolleyes:

magicfan241
05-08-2004, 04:19 PM
I'm glad I don't know enough about programming to try something like that...

.... unless you can do that in HTML :)

magicfan241, 10th Grade High School Student

Paratima
05-08-2004, 04:45 PM
LOL We're glad, too, magicfan! :p Very, very glad!

Thor
05-09-2004, 03:55 AM
Not only the Sasser programmer seems to be from Germany but also the Phatbot programmer, who seems to be an unemployd 26 Year old... :(

Some people say , the boy programmed Sasser with knowledge of his mother, who has a company which helps people with computer problems......

Don't have an english link handy but it seems that there are quite some disscusions in german forums...

Greets Thor

the-mk
05-09-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Thor
Not only the Sasser programmer seems to be from Germany but also the Phatbot programmer, who seems to be an unemployd 26 Year old... :(

Some people say , the boy programmed Sasser with knowledge of his mother, who has a company which helps people with computer problems......

Don't have an english link handy but it seems that there are quite some disscusions in german forums...

Greets Thor

His mother has a company helping people with computer problems? I thought that I've read the the programmer himself has such a company...

:bs: the longer the day the more bullshit newspaper write... I don't know what's really true now...

I'm glad that I'm not bothered by those viruses *knocking-on-a-piece-of-wood*

wirthi
05-09-2004, 09:54 AM
According to what I've read, he has also written the Netsky Virus. But as the-mk stated, you can't really trust newspapers these days ....

the-mk: he is only 18, so it's unlikely he already got a company. It was indeed his mother who owns a company.

the-mk
05-09-2004, 11:59 AM
Ok, with the Sasser-thing I was wrong... it was his mother having the company...

But is the Phatbot programmer really 26 years old? My newspaper says that he's only 21 years old... :confused: