PDA

View Full Version : Guess Those Extra Clients Work??

offamychain
05-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Ironbits, you look like your production has gone WAY up. If I remember right, me & you were always real close in production, and I always stay at around 20. I've got a couple off-line now & just show about 16, but you're up around 25 or so. That should put you in the top 3 producers.

Keep it up. A few more like you & we'll have 1st in no time & it'll never be taken away from us.:D :D :D

Anteraan
05-14-2004, 08:12 PM
offamychain,

I was glancing at the CB stats, and saw you listed under Team-TNT.net. Did someone here at Free-DC do something to upset you? I'm just curious, because you seemed very happy when you first joined Free-DC.

IronBits
05-14-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by offamychain
Ironbits, you look like your production has gone WAY up. If I remember right, me & you were always real close in production, and I always stay at around 20. I've got a couple off-line now & just show about 16, but you're up around 25 or so. That should put you in the top 3 producers.

Keep it up. A few more like you & we'll have 1st in no time & it'll never be taken away from us.:D :D :D Thanks. I have 4 computers down right now. Might try to get them running sometime next week, but ya, stuck to your suggestions, almost all winders boxen, and setting the prioritys like you said, seems to have helped a bit ;)

Also, the Eon clients :D

offamychain
05-15-2004, 12:35 AM
Wasn't anything personal really. I just was trying the "2-team" thing after leaving USD, which was the only team I ever belonged to, & it just didn't work real well. Not saying that either way is right or wrong, but FDC seems more oriented to "individual" crunching, which is usually fine on a large team, 'cause they'll always be some people on most every project.

TNT is more on team "projects", which naturally is necessary for a smaller team to ever have a chance. This is more what I do & just decided to devote all my resources there. That's the whole story.

FDC is always where I'll wind up if I ever move again though. I studied all the top 20 DCR teams pretty good before moving from USD, 'cause I do not LIKE to move at all. Nothing bad meant about other sites, but for me personally, there's only 2 "homes" I'd even think about--TNT & FDC.

Crunch on.....................David

IronBits
05-15-2004, 01:11 AM
No problem David :D
:cheers:
Don't be a stranger, anyone is welcome here :thumbs:

Hell, we even let :scared: A99 :scared: hang out here, we just keep close tabs on him :rotfl: :Pokes:
I fear he may have succumed to the fresh air up there in the Pacific Northwest :smoking:

-- David :thumbs:

magnav0x
05-17-2004, 11:19 PM
I suppose A99 is also galoping gleefully in a flowery field Ironbits? Yeah right! You know who you are talking about right? :D