PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to D2OL!!!

ronbo54
05-17-2004, 11:08 PM
Welcome to all of our new members! :drums:
Hopefully we'll add a few more in the next few days :D
and to those who are returning it's great to have you back

We need everyone we can get, team storagereview.com already noticed our production last Friday

Hopefully we'll have a big surprise for them tomorrow:elephant:

:cheers:

Leviathann
05-22-2004, 03:09 AM
Hey guys, I hail from hardCOREware. They sort of left me in the dust when I went to D2OL and they went to FaD so I have been doing it pretty much by myself but I'd like to be a team player and I saw you guys, the name implies that you are primarily just DC freaks not really a special interest team like the rest are (correct me if I'm wrong), which is cool because then I don't have much to worry about here except for keeping up with my crunching. Well, if you'll take me in then I'll be glad to move my points on over here.:cheers:

Chinasaur
05-22-2004, 03:18 AM
Please feel most welcome Leviathan :thumbs:

We're a friendly bunch and I hope you find it as much a home as we do :D

Fozzie
05-22-2004, 03:24 AM
we are running a gauntlet at the moment and the US/Colonial team is getting a whoopin' if you fancy a bit of fun you might like to get signed up for that too.

Leviathann
05-22-2004, 03:31 AM
Sounds interesting, I might check it out.

MerePeer
05-22-2004, 05:52 AM
Welcome Leviathan! :)

The more the merrier!

1690 is an amazing # of candidates with just one cpu registered in D2OL....what are feeding that thing, jet fuel ?? :mouserun:

IronBits
05-22-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Leviathan (edited by IB)
Hey guys, I hail from hardCOREware.
The name implies that you are primarily just DC freaks not really a special interest team like the rest are (correct me if I'm wrong), which is cool because then I don't have much to worry about here except for keeping up with my crunching. Well, if you'll take me in then I'll be glad to move my points on over here.:cheers: Welcome. Yes, Free to DC, is what we're all about. :D
They are your boxen, to do as you please, or not ...
No other affiliations or responsibilities except to your team mates here. :thumbs:
We have quite a few hardware, software and many OS type experts to assist if anyone needs it, and most are ready to answer quickly to get you up and running if you need the assistance. :cheers:

Snag a drink from the :fridge: :drink:

Bok
05-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Welcome Leviathan!

great to have you on board

:elephant: :elephant:

Bok

Leviathann
05-22-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by MerePeer
Welcome Leviathan! :)

The more the merrier!

1690 is an amazing # of candidates with just one cpu registered in D2OL....what are feeding that thing, jet fuel ?? :mouserun:

It would be even higher if I hadn't stopped for about a week or two. I have it pumping 24/7. I love my 2.4c. I love my HT. and I deffinately love my 800MHz FSB!!! Now just wait till I get my new rig put together and I get this puppy oc'ed, coupled with some oc'ed 1gb pc4000 (ddr500)!!! Then it'll be like :scared: and :shocked: or even :drums: oh deffinately :notworthy: oh wait, what about :smoking: but hopefully it won't end up like :trash:

FoBoT
05-22-2004, 12:22 PM
:hiya: