PDA

View Full Version : When will the D2OL Gauntlet finish

Fozzie
05-28-2004, 04:40 AM
Just so I know when to dump this lot, and I need to get back to TSC as we have lost our forward impetus.

Foz

MerePeer
05-28-2004, 09:35 AM
Here's the latest word from StarDragon

Seeing as Monday is a holiday for many, and most people around here have developed strong superstitions and a nervous twitch with respect to later-than-Tuesday changeovers , it looks like we won't be doing the protein update until the following Tuesday (June 8).

Please keep an eye on the news page, I will be posting the official date soon.

And...since we started on a Tuesday 00:01 CDT, why not make it a round 3 weeks and finish on Tuesday 6/8 at 00:01 CDT?
;)

Fozzie
05-28-2004, 10:00 AM
I won't have access to the work boxen I am using.

MerePeer
05-28-2004, 10:03 AM
What day prior to the 8th works best for you, Foz?

Fozzie
05-28-2004, 10:33 AM
or the 15th of June.

I'll fit in with the team as it all goes to our total anyway, just the way the dates have fallen.

Colonial plot I reckon,:D

ronbo54
05-28-2004, 10:36 AM
Five people have already indicated, in other threads, wanting to stay with D2OL until we take 5th. This should be somewhere around June 16 or 17 at this rate - (12:01am on 18th would be a month). We may hit this goal earlier if we can keep outproducing SR by more than 10,000/day.

Don't worry Fozzie. Some of us will be back over to help you in TSC when this is done (I have to RK you there too after all) :Pokes:

This is hurting my bid for first/day production in UD Grid too, but it's fun :cheers:

Those who need to leave early for other projects, we understand (this is Free-DC after all):D

We'll be happy to stomp you :jester: :elephant: