PDA

View Full Version : Pimpin' ain't easy...

Anteraan
06-15-2004, 04:25 PM
...but I threw up a message on the FaD "Team Spirit" forum. I did this since we weren't represented on that forum whatsoever. You can view it here: http://forum.find-a-drug.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3394 Feel free to add any thoughts you feel appropriate.

Paratima
06-15-2004, 08:41 PM
You da Man! :thumbs: Good post!

Moogie
06-15-2004, 08:57 PM
Noice!

:cheers:

Vester
06-15-2004, 10:51 PM
Be careful how you advertise, you never know who will follow you home! (A moderator.)

Bring all of your fast friends to Find-a-Drug. ;) (I have installed the client on a friend's Intel P2 400MHz and it keeps crunching along.)

Anteraan
06-15-2004, 11:05 PM
Vester, good to see you drop in. I've lurked on your forums for a few months now. So, does that mean my advertisement was effective? :p

Chinasaur
06-15-2004, 11:07 PM
/me whines to IB...

"Hey!! Look what followed Anterran home!! A Vester!!!"

"Can we keep it? Pleeassseee!!!!"

Nice to meet you Vester... drop by anytime :)

Vester
06-15-2004, 11:09 PM
Was it effective? I don't think I you should listen to me because my team is in 26th place. :) I was on a "major" team until my membership was controversial...or was it my moderation?

Anteraan
06-15-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Vester
Was it effective? I don't think I you should listen to me because my team is in 26th place. :) I was on a "major" team until my membership was controversial
I could gladly listen to you, Vester. Your team is in 26th place, true enough, but it's not like you're slacking, Mr. 135th place overall. If there were more like you and Dieter on any team, it would benefit. The Albert Schweitzer team has no problem with quality, it's more a matter of quantity. With only a handful of active crunchers, you've got nothing to be ashamed of, not at all.

Chinasaur,
:rotfl:

Moogie
06-16-2004, 09:12 AM
Nice to meet you vester. Hope to see more of you around.

Vester
06-16-2004, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the welcome. It is difficult to cover other message boards, but I get around from time to time. If you have any gnarly issues, please let us know on the FaD message board.

You have a great community here, and I hope others will join your team. You could get to fifth place in six months if only 50 more full time crunchers join your team. (That is a guess.)

Cheers.

wirthi
06-16-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Vester
You have a great community here, and I hope others will join your team. You could get to fifth place in six months if only 50 more full time crunchers join your team. (That is a guess.)I don't like that "only 50 more" part of your message, but the rest sounds great :)