PDA

View Full Version : Forums

Chinasaur
04-17-2002, 06:06 PM
YIKES and OMG.

Was over at Ars in the Dist Forum and it's eat up with all the posts from ALL the DC projects posters. Man...that's one busy incomprehensible page to try to sort through to find your project.

Makes glad the Five Amigos setup Free-DC.org and brought sanity to an otherwise untenable situation.

/me buys da founders a brew.

BTW, I had heard about SETI.Germany coming on strong but Dayum!! They be #2 wif a bullet and are outproducing Ars by 4K a day. Too bad it's a national team. I can hear the howls of "Imperialism" if all the USA crunchers dropped into a Team all at once. That would be Game, Set and Match :)

CSMan
04-17-2002, 07:24 PM
I heartily agree about the forums. It can be quite a mess over there sometimes. With a little patience, people can actually figure it all out though. :)
I really liked the idea behind Free-DC, which is why I came over here. I definitely like the forums better, but I really like not being affiliated with anything else. Although I think that can hurt in terms of people crunching, since people that don't normally crunch won't come by here.

BTW, was just over at Ars, and saw this thread, that has a link to team vs team stats. (http://arstechnica.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?a=tpc&s=50009562&f=122097561&m=9040985334) That's pretty cool!