PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Jkusuda
08-16-2004, 12:41 PM
Looking at the FAD stats I notice I'm under 2 names jkusuda and jkusuda;1. I've checked all my computers and it is typed in all the same on them. Anyone have any idea how I would go about fixing this?

Thanks,

James

Bok
08-16-2004, 01:28 PM
Let me guess, you added another pc and ran through the register again :)

I've had it happen a few times to me, it assigns a new id to you and what happened to me was that my old stats were transferred over to the new one automatically after a day or so.

I would also love to have a definitive answer to this and also how to avoid doing it. i.e. do you have to go through that registration piece or just copy over some file from an existing installation. It's what prevents me from not deploying it on more PC's.

Any FAD gurus out there?

Bok

Jkusuda
08-16-2004, 03:10 PM
I found the machine that was registered different and went into setup and retyped everything. My stats are all on one name now. I'm not sure if that is what fixed it or something else.

tYpe-K
08-16-2004, 07:03 PM
You have to use the same e-mail and nick on every computer. It happened to me, when I mistyped e-mail on my linux box - then the stats created second user with the ";1" string. After I changed the e-mail to the correct one, the stats turned OK.