HTTP ERROR: 404 /teamProfile.jsp
RequestURI=/memberServices/teamProfile.jsp

Is all what you get...

Thor
not chasing Welnic anymore...

...chasing the the next one above me..:D

Welnic
09-07-2004, 05:06 PM
They seem to be back up. Since this client is not really playing that nice on my PC, it is not going to get my current DF boxen, so I will not be catching you. :cheers:

MerePeer
09-07-2004, 07:57 PM
@Welnic

That's a shame re: not playing nice. Let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Also the D2OL forum has been helpful to me in the past.

I'm not having any problems under win or linux and (once running) this client is far less trouble than DF -- no monthly update to worry about, it rarely has server problems and even when they do it doesnt interfere with WU activity which you can queue up to 2000 in advance. It also uses less memory than a small DF protein and the forum seems to be more closely monitored by the admins!
:)

Welnic
09-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Saying that it is less trouble that DF isn't really saying a lot, is it? :rotfl:

It doesn't seem to run on the very lowest priority, at least all the time. We use a computer to run a microscope, and I was seeing a USB error today that I had never seen before, when I shut down D2OL it stopped. There is D2OLDaddy, but that means installing two things as services that weren't designed to be services. I don't really feel a burning need to learn more about Windows than I have to. Boinc has a service install that works without much fuss, so I am probably just going to run one of those projects.