PDA

View Full Version : Closing instead of quitting text line client

Richard Clyne
05-06-2002, 02:53 AM
I have accidently closed the text line client version instead of the pressing the "Q" button.

I have tried uploading the results using the "-u t" switch, but no joy.

Is there any way of recovering these file sets or are they gone for ever?

Aegion
05-06-2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Richard Clyne
I have accidently closed the text line client version instead of the pressing the "Q" button.

I have tried uploading the results using the "-u t" switch, but no joy.

Is there any way of recovering these file sets or are they gone for ever?

Check out this link (http://tsf.dbestern.net/faq.php) for information on how to upload those finished protein structures.

Richard Clyne
05-06-2002, 04:29 AM
Aegion, Tanks for the quick response.

I have tried this and all I am getting this error message.

========================[ May 6, 2002 9:16 AM ]========================
FATAL ERROR: [000.000] {foldtrajlite.c, line 605} Illegal file found in upload list

I have checked the filelist.txt file and I seemed to have followed all instructions correctly.

On a positive note I did find out something that would have caused me grieve later on. This is when using the "-df" option. I need to put it in my upload bat file aswell.

So even if I can't recover these structures then at least I have saved future structures from being lost. :)

Chris Wolfe
05-09-2002, 09:08 AM
Make sure there are no blank lines in filelist.txt

MAD-ness
05-11-2002, 02:50 PM
Also make sure that you did not group any 'orphan' files from a previous protein run. DF doesn't delete them, if you don't submit them before the change-over in proteins they just sit there. I did this, tried to mix them (on accident) and got a similar error.