PDA

View Full Version : FreeBSD cont.

beefdart
05-07-2002, 12:54 AM
ERROR: [010.003] {taskapi.c, line 1199} [ReadServerResponse] Timeout waiting for response, got 0 chars.

heres the funny thing, as long as im sending only a few, everything is cool, but as soon as it wants to send say 5000 it craps out. We would be happy to look at you code NDL and anything else you want to see what we can do.

Or if you would rather I ould give you guys an account on one of the systems to test it on. would really like to get some more servers on our team

drop me an email
ryanl@csh.rit.edu

Brian the Fist
05-07-2002, 11:33 AM
Hmm, ok, it sounds like it is timing out while uploading the data then. Tell me approximately (or time it) how long it takes from when it starts uploading until you get the message "unable to contact server, etc". This will help me a lot. Thanks.

beefdart
05-08-2002, 04:00 AM
looks to be only about 4-5 secs.

hope it helps, feel free to contact us if you would like a hand in the coding

Brian the Fist
05-08-2002, 11:08 AM
I managed to reproduce the problem. Never tested it for more than 5 minutes previously in BSD :p
Looks like an error in the networking timeout so as soon as I figure it out Ill post another message..

beefdart
05-08-2002, 02:11 PM
cool, once again it you would like us to give you a hand, no problem.

regaurdless when it is finished I plan to make a port to put in the FreeBSD ports tree.

http://www.freebsd.org/ports