PDA

View Full Version : just as a note

CaptainMooseInc
10-06-2004, 10:55 PM
I added my SETI@HOME account to the Free-DC group. It's inactive but it's 548 completed WUs. I don't know if that'll help rank wise, but hey, it might. I'm thinking of running SETI for a week or two when I complete my current stash of FaD WUs (about 15, most of them proteome so they'll be quick, but I have 2 HIVs and 2 Cancer queries left on top of that). I might run my SETI account up to 600 WUs and when I get my new computer built I'll run SETI on it for a month or two to try and get 1000 WUs.

-Jeff

tim
10-07-2004, 03:00 PM
hey, you're more than welcome to do some seti, especially seti classic. The client is very well behaved. Until they iron the bugs out of boinc seti, I'm staying classic.

Isn't it kinda like coke classic and new coke? Gotta stay classic long as I can.

Bright Knight
11-29-2004, 03:51 PM
I just added my 500 units to the Setti group too. This might move it up a notch or 2. Are the stats figured from the classic or Bionic page?

tim
11-29-2004, 05:31 PM
I think the free-dc stats page (http://stats.open-dc.org/seti/) is based on classic, because there are other folks using the bionic version and they don't show up here. At least I don't think so. And welcome BK, your 503 is always handy. It put you as the top user today! Congrats!