PDA

View Full Version : Stats?

excaliber
10-07-2004, 05:34 PM
Where is everyone going to for stats? My old page that I frequented (http://stats.free-dc.org/dpad/) does not appear to work any longer.

Bok
10-07-2004, 05:35 PM
hmmm,

you're right. I think probably the page I pull the data from has changed. I'll look into it :)

Bok

excaliber
10-07-2004, 09:43 PM
Thanks.

Also, anything special I need to do to get the stats to show in my sig? I have the link right, but nothing shows. :(

Bok
10-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Yes,

I need to add you, it's manual :)

Which projects do you want added ?

Bok

p.s. the DPAD page has changed, I'll fix the script tomorrow.

***UPDATE*** I added what I could find. Let me know if there are any other projects I missed - apart from DPAD which I'll add when I fix it tomorrow..

excaliber
10-08-2004, 08:13 PM
Thanks Bok! Those look to be it. :)

Bok
10-08-2004, 08:49 PM
No probs,

I started looking at the DPAD stats today by the way and the y have changed. The good news is that there is now a page showing our stats for all time, so the members who haven't sent in anything in a while (/me included) will again show up. It won't take too much work to get them running again.. just a little bit of regexp, but I probably shouldn't try it tonight :p :hic:

Bok :D

excaliber
11-24-2004, 05:44 PM
Bok: Any idea why my stats are not showing up? It appears that everyone else is updating correctly, except for mine.

Bok
11-24-2004, 06:07 PM
hmmm,

bit odd, but I see what is going on...

you have two users :)

excaliber[Free-DC.org] - correct one

excaliber[Free-DC]

when I parse through I strip out the brackets piece, so it does your first one ok, then overlays it with teh results from the second so you appear to have very few points.

I might change this on the new stats to hold excaliber[Free-DC.org] as the name but only display excaliber (I hold a seperate field (nick) for this purpose anyway).

New stats are very close to live now, I'll get Dyyryath to switch DNS probably this weekend!!

Stephen will merge the users if you mail him or post on his forum.

excaliber
11-27-2004, 03:58 PM
Thanks for that, I got it fixed. Last thing. Could you add DPAD to my sig image thingy?

Thanks for all the help :D

Bok
11-27-2004, 04:15 PM
yup!

excaliber
11-27-2004, 05:02 PM
Much appreciated :D

IronBits
12-29-2004, 08:45 AM
What's going on with the official stats?

Nexus
12-30-2004, 12:49 AM
Who knows? The stats sometimes go into a coma for a few days and then come back up like nothing happened. I wouldn't worry too much.

excaliber
12-30-2004, 07:11 PM
Yeah, stats outages are fairly common with DPAD.

Stephen has been playing with a lot of things lately anyhow, so it might be broken because of that (he has been fiddling with the site, the lattices and a big code revision in the client).

Or someone (*cough* DPC *cough*) has made another big dump, and botched the stats up.