PDA

View Full Version : sneak peek

Bok
10-27-2004, 06:12 PM
The new code I've written allows for a bit more flexibility in the front end.

One example is shown

here (http://stats.free-dc.org/new/teamstats.php?proj=d2ol&team=Free-DC&orderby=last28&direction=ASC)

Try out the column headings..

more to come.

Bok :D

TeeJay
10-27-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Bok
The new code I've written allows for a bit more flexibility in the front end.

One example is shown

here (http://stats.free-dc.org/new/teamstats.php?proj=d2ol&team=Free-DC&orderby=last28&direction=ASC)

Try out the column headings..

more to come.

"Last Update" sorts alphabetically.

Looks schweet !

Evilmoose
10-27-2004, 07:46 PM
Thats what I was looking for:cheers:
Awsome work as always Phil.

Cant wait for the dcr style:notworthy

IronBits
10-27-2004, 08:25 PM
Looks GREAT! Column sorting, when clicking on it the first time, should bring up the TOP guns first... ;)

Thanks! :cheers:

Bok
10-27-2004, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I know..... (IB my beta tester!!)

It just alternates at the moment between Ascending / Descending, but this should really be per column. I've mainly been working on the backend + a script for populating the data from my older tables, thought I'd just throw this together :)

Bok :cheers:

IronBits
10-28-2004, 01:34 AM
:blush:
Someone was working on that column sort thing, but I can't remember who/what/where. :bang:

I'll get over there one of these days to lend a hand, need to get over a sinus infection 1st so I have the energy to dig it up.

I know you are busting your butt over there :notworthy and we all appreciate it a LOT ! :smoking:

Keep up the great work! :cheers:

Moogie
10-28-2004, 06:44 AM
Great job as usual Bok! Thanks so much! :cheers:

Bok
10-29-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by IronBits
Looks GREAT! Column sorting, when clicking on it the first time, should bring up the TOP guns first... ;)

Thanks! :cheers:

Fixed that IB and added a few more things.

also

this (http://stats.free-dc.org/new/projpage.php?proj=d2ol)

works now as do a few more things.

PS2pcGAMER
10-29-2004, 04:36 PM
Nice work. :cheers:

For some reason I don't show up on your Free-DC but I show up on the official stats page. Team Rank #46, username is PS2pcGAMER.

Second, when you have a chance, could you add another column? Basically it would say your rank when you sort by other columns instead of just by candidates/conformers.

Thanks again.

Bok
10-29-2004, 04:50 PM
hmmm,

not sure how that happened. You were marked as inactive in my DB (it's a safeguard to try and track users who merge etc).

It might be a bug somewhere. Luckily this is still beta :)

I've manually put you back to active.

I think I know what you mean about the extra rank. Check the teamstats again and see if that was it... :) If so I'll add it to the allteams and allusers.

PS2pcGAMER
10-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Bok
hmmm,

not sure how that happened. You were marked as inactive in my DB (it's a safeguard to try and track users who merge etc).

It might be a bug somewhere. Luckily this is still beta :)

I've manually put you back to active.

I think I know what you mean about the extra rank. Check the teamstats again and see if that was it... :) If so I'll add it to the allteams and allusers.

I switched names and teams for an hour or so to test out some things I am doing for a script and then switched back, maybe that caused it? I also may have gone inactive, I haven't really been following the stats until now.

The local rank is awesome. You are the man. :cheers:

Bok
10-29-2004, 09:40 PM
That probably did it and it's raised an error I need to correct.....

:cheers: for pointing it out!!