PDA

View Full Version : #24 and counting

Moogie
10-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Redukt...you're looking like a mighty good target. :D

CaptainMooseInc
10-29-2004, 06:21 PM
I may actually be your next good target. Redukt is looking to pass me soon it seems....

-Jeff

Moogie
10-29-2004, 06:38 PM
Hmmmmmm.....better get my bubble lights. Looks like I may be doing some :stomp:

:D

CaptainMooseInc
10-29-2004, 06:41 PM
I'm working on fixing a computer right now, but it's not going so well. If I can get it fixed I'll hijack it for a bit and do some much needed crunching to keep ahead.

-Jeff

Jkusuda
10-29-2004, 07:14 PM
:corn:

moogie:stomp: redukt
moggie:fight: captainmooseinc

:cheers:

Scooby Doo
10-30-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by CaptainMooseInc
I'm working on fixing a computer right now, but it's not going so well. If I can get it fixed I'll hijack it for a bit and do some much needed crunching to keep ahead.

-Jeff

Now theres an idea ;)

Just a pitty i have to deliver it tomorrow.

redukt
10-31-2004, 09:15 PM
Redukt seems to be keeping his distance after all.

Passed 20, moving on to 15.

:moon:

Moogie
10-31-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by redukt
Redukt seems to be keeping his distance after all.

Passed 20, moving on to 15.

:moon:

Well, I'm at 23....how fast can you run??? :D

redukt
10-31-2004, 09:54 PM
What I _should_ do is run FaD on every customers PC that I work on until they come to pick it up. Then just uninstall at the very last minute. And then there's this managed PC that just sits on at all hours of the day that I have full access to...

...but I'd get fired. Stupid policies and procedures.

So instead I guess I'm pretty stuck at my current speed. I added a 400Mhz machine today, and I still can't get my 750Mhz working on FaD, so it looks like the five boxxen FaD is on are going to be about it.

I'll run as fast as I can, but I dunno if it'll be quite fast enough.

:bang:

Moogie
10-31-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by redukt
What I _should_ do is run FaD on every customers PC that I work on until they come to pick it up. Then just uninstall at the very last minute. And then there's this managed PC that just sits on at all hours of the day that I have full access to...

...but I'd get fired. Stupid policies and procedures.

So instead I guess I'm pretty stuck at my current speed. I added a 400Mhz machine today, and I still can't get my 750Mhz working on FaD, so it looks like the five boxxen FaD is on are going to be about it.

I'll run as fast as I can, but I dunno if it'll be quite fast enough.

:bang:

You are doing awesome! I doubt I can catch you with my little farm but hey...it's fun to try. You keep up the good work!

redukt
10-31-2004, 10:00 PM
I don't doubt you'll catch me soon. If I'm doing awesome then you seem to be doing awesomer.

I just used a word that doesn't exist in our language. Rock.

PS - 21k points coming tomorrow.

Out of curiosity, if you run FaDSpy, whats your Total CPU Rating listed as?

Moogie
11-01-2004, 06:05 AM
I'm not familiar with FaDSpy..heard of it but haven't checked it out. Linkage? What does it do?

redukt
11-01-2004, 09:46 AM
http://fadspy.20gigs.com I believe. It lets you monitor all the nodes on your farm if you're running them off a central server.

CaptainMooseInc
11-02-2004, 11:23 PM
That other machine is ticking along now...very slow ticking...but ticking.

Hey Bok, is there anyway for me to manually get my stats thingy up and working again or do you have to go in and change the thing for me? I am thinking about adding another machine (on top of the one I just added) and I don't want to have to have you keep making my little stat signature changes.

If there's not a way for me to switch to Manual mode...then I'm sorry for being such trouble!

Could you get my link online again plz!

-Jeff

redukt
11-04-2004, 10:21 AM
At this point I'd taunt someone, but the stats seem to be down. So I'll just keep quiet for a bit and hope nobody has passed me in the past two days.

Jkusuda
11-04-2004, 11:19 AM
Here's another stats site redukt:

http://woo.gotdns.com/FrameStats/index.htm